Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

No

In response to Oney.
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hi, bye

Interesting article for our friends from Ireland: http://www.mg.co.za/article/2010-05-...e-emerald-isle
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Sorry Cindi :l:l:l
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

So, JC, you'd walk 8 miles for a chef?
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

I cant open that Tipps

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Cinders;869816 wrote: So, JC, you'd walk 8 miles for a chef?
              I would if he did a good steak
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Shew. Goes to make a coup of coffee quickly and has to read through 4 pages just to catch up. tztztzt..

Mornig Opal

Wow that ethiopian coffee is great. I'm hookd.
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JC,

My oldest grandchild made me go to the grocery store with him.

We bought sirloins (a steak I always shied away from) and artichokes and goat cheese.

He grilled the steaks on the grill while the artichokes were simmering away.

He melted the butter with lemon for the artichokes and at the last minute put goat cheese on the steaks.

It was one of the best meals I ever had. Ever.

He is inexpensive. I am sure he would love a flight to wherever you are, free rein to buy the food and grill it for you.

My daughter is a grill master, too. Charcoal or gas.

Love,
                  cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hi Cinders.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

I need to try and get some sleep, so I must bid adieu, abientot, auf wiedershen, good night, to my friends here.

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Cinders;869822 wrote: JC,

My oldest grandchild made me go to the grocery store with him.

We bought sirloins (a steak I always shied away from) and artichokes and goat cheese.

He grilled the steaks on the grill while the artichokes were simmering away.

He melted the butter with lemon for the artichokes and at the last minute put goat cheese on the steaks.

It was one of the best meals I ever had. Ever.

He is inexpensive. I am sure he would love a flight to wherever you are, free rein to buy the food and grill it for you.

My daughter is a grill master, too. Charcoal or gas.

Love,
                        cindi
                        Arg... I'm starving. That shounds delish!!!!!
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hi, Johnny.

Good night,
                          Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hi and bye Cinders. Hello Johnny......... just had to go make something to eat after all ye're chat about food.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Haha. that's my problem exactly. I never stop eating while on this forum
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Sleep tight Cinders.

I am going to have Rice krispies now and save space for me double decker burger at lunchtime, just have to get me milk out of the freezer...cannot have cerael unless milk had nearly frozen.

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X