X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

Morning girly (missed you there) Morning KT

Course you can borrow Black Bess.

You've just reminded me to dig out the forms so I can sign Black Bess up for Pets as Therapy.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;869675 wrote:
      Do you know that I lay in bed last night just stroking Black Bess
      No wonder Mr. JC wore a scowl when he left for work this morning...

The poor man...

:H:H:H
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Good morning, everybody!

Happy Friday from a freezing Cape Town: I'm happy to admit that I'm wearing my thermals today

I'm also happy just for the sake of being happy!
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

he was snoring so he was just getting poked in the back with me elbow
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Morning Soldiers!!

It is friggin freezin indeed.
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Good morning everyone, nice to join you on this great thread

A big drinking festival in my neck of the woods this weekend and my plan to cope with that is JUST SAY NO!! I will be strong and not succomb - day 5 today and I will make it to day 7
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Morning Panno!!

Good luck for the weekend!!!

On the upside, you gonna get a bit of dancing done?!
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

:H:H would not look very good in my hiking boots Johnny
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Morning Panno, morning Johnny

Just checked me thermometer and we're at the heady heights of 10C and it's gonna get hotter.......to 16C
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Shew... Aehm... so is that supposed to be warm or cold? Sounds flipping freezing go me. How the heck does that make you excited?

freezin here to tho. Not sure what the temperature tho. but it looks like it'll warm up nicely. Probably a mild 20 today i'd imagine.

How you today JC ?!
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Morning JC, you should apply for the weather girls job on GMTV :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Excited that the sun is shining and a lovely new sober day to look forward to

16C, that's about normal for the back end of Spring, Johnny.
                          Last weekend was a scorcher (in the UK) getting up to 28C and we still moaned cos it was too hot.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Panno;869695 wrote: :H:H would not look very good in my hiking boots Johnny
                            Oops, missd you there actually

ag well, I should actually dance with hiking boots. Hopefully it would distract the attention enough from my awefull movements. Dancing - not quite my strenght just yet. But the dancing school is beckoning me
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Panno;869702 wrote: Morning JC, you should apply for the weather girls job on GMTV :H:H:H
                              They're looking for new people and I could do with a job and I can read out loud
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;869706 wrote: Excited that the sun is shining and a lovely new sober day to look forward to

16C, that's about normal for the back end of Spring, Johnny.
                                Last weekend was a scorcher (in the UK) getting up to 28C and we still moaned cos it was too hot.
                                Haha. yeah, the weather just never can be right, hey? Someone will allways complain. The farmers pray for rain, everyone else complains about it and wants sunshine, then the sun shines, it's to hot and when it's neither nor, well then the weather is plain boring. well...
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X