X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

:creepydude:doing a bit of hoovering at the moment:creepydude:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

can yer do the stairs as well, and there's a bit of light dusting needs doing
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Love dancing but dont think I've ever done it sober so theres a challenge
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;869709 wrote: They're looking for new people and I could do with a job and I can read out loud
          How do the weather ankers know where to point with their fingers on the map which is digital and they can't see? ever wondered? Or they just point anywhere and then the technical guys just adjust the map? Interesting....
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hey, morning Mario!
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Panno;869713 wrote: Love dancing but dont think I've ever done it sober so theres a challenge
              yeah. That's exactly how I feel!!! But it should be so much easier when you got full coordination, hey?!
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

A man hoovering - I like that must get my partner to read that one
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Wheres' Oney?!! I'm bloody starving.
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869714 wrote: How do the weather ankers know where to point with their fingers on the map which is digital and they can't see? ever wondered? Or they just point anywhere and then the technical guys just adjust the map? Interesting....
                    I think they have a picture on the screen in front of them

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Panno;869720 wrote: I think they have a picture on the screen in front of them
                      yeah but don't they point behind them to show where the cold fronts are moving in, etc?! Now that's usually a blue screen and the map gets added digitally, i.e. the anker doesn't know where he/she is pointing?
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

its hard work this,need a rest and a holiday

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Or maybe they practice the movements extensively :H
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

mario;869723 wrote: its hard work this,need a rest and a holiday
                            Vaccuming is about the only thing my wife can get me to do. It's just about manageable.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

I am here. just had me head in the fridge comtemplating what to stuff me gob with to make me arse bigger.

I hae decided on scrambled eggs and chopped crispy bacon in a wrap and a pk of crisps. and maybe a smoothie for the healthy factor.
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Off to start the first part of the day - this is the nice part the Whit walks and all the local children walk around the village in their best clothes its so sweet then they all go and have games on the village green - hope the rain stays away - what do you think JC will the sun come out here too ?

Comment

Working...
                                X