Army Thread 28th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;869726 wrote: I am here. just had me head in the fridge comtemplating what to stuff me gob with to make me arse bigger.

I hae decided on scrambled eggs and chopped crispy bacon in a wrap and a pk of crisps. and maybe a smoothie for the healthy factor.
    :H deadly :H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;869726 wrote: I am here. just had me head in the fridge comtemplating what to stuff me gob with to make me arse bigger.

I hae decided on scrambled eggs and chopped crispy bacon in a wrap and a pk of crisps. and maybe a smoothie for the healthy factor.
      What happened to the leftover lasagne and burgers from last night?!!
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Always does well for breakfast. either of the two
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hello again troopers.
          Crikey, I went to the supermarket for a few things and when I got back there were five pages of posts to go through.
          So happy to hear such positive messages today...what a great bunch you are...:happyheart:
          Hope that no matter what your

is like today that you all enjoy yourselves and that you enjoy some delicious and healthy

This for our "burger queen" Oney.... might want to try this next time you make burgers for your babies...:H:H

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869739 wrote: What happened to the leftover lasagne and burgers from last night?!!
            Oney has leftovers
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869739 wrote: What happened to the leftover lasagne and burgers from last night?!!
              There is leftover lasagne, I will have that with chips at lunchtime..I didnt make the burger last night because I has 2 crisp sambos at 10pm so then I wasnt hungry..

Actually I might have the burger at lunchtime and pawn the lasagne off on the kids...
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

stirly-girly;869743 wrote:
                WTF? :H:H:H
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

what is that tongue made of?!
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;869745 wrote: There is leftover lasagne, I will have that with chips at lunchtime..I didnt make the burger last night because I has 2 crisp sambos at 10pm so then I wasnt hungry..

Actually I might have the burger at lunchtime and pawn the lasagne off on the kids...
                    Shew.... You got blimmin options. I got bread in the freezer and marmite here at work. that's about it

Send some of that lasagne here rather, pleeeeeease.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

ha ha lmao....

you can have some of my arse if you like, i've lots to spare!:H

stirly, that burger looks yum. i've had a tin of mackerel on wholemeal toast. would much prefer the crispy bacon like.
                      The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869747 wrote: what is that tongue made of?!
                        Don't know, it's not mine!!:H:H
                        It certainly does catch your attention, tho'.
                        Thought it might scare Black Bess into putting hers back in her gob...:H:H:H:h

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Ohhh That burger is cool..in FACT, it shall be my avatar for the weekend!
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

girly wirly;869749 wrote:
                            stirly, that burger looks yum. i've had a tin of mackerel on wholemeal toast. would much prefer the crispy bacon like.
                            Girly dear.... would that be mackerel on toast....for breakfast....

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;869751 wrote: Ohhh That burger is cool..in FACT, it shall be my avatar for the weekend!
                              So yer gonna have a "big bun" avatar instead of a "big bum" one...Oney....:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Though the tomato to meat ratio is definately not right. that looks downright healty... yak. :H
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X