Army Thread 28th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

yeah thats quite a common breakfast here in the north!
    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Girly that ia mad healthy..fair play....I think I can do mackeral...will try and keep you posted...
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Lol. She's done it. Nice Avatar :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

stirly-girly;869753 wrote: So yer gonna have a "big bun" avatar instead of a "big bum" one...Oney....:H:H
          :H:H for a change..yes!

God everyone is in great form today, it is contagious!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

It's lush Stirls,

I have just been informed that his lordship is off on a shindig tonight with the local higher ups

Just sorting through me very very loud CD's for the moring
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;869762 wrote: It's lush Stirls,

I have just been informed that his lordship is off on a shindig tonight with the local higher ups

:H:H:H:H
              The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869760 wrote: Lol. She's done it. Nice Avatar :H
                John-boy did you notice how FAST Oney did that. She'd barely posted that it would be the new avatar and poof! it was done. This girl knows her way around the whole photo-thing...
                Imagine poor Wob has a lot of running after that speedy girl when she wants to tease....
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Start with Queen at full blast and go from there....."We Will Rock You" comes to mind as a good opening song....

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

and 3 hours behind in the avatar change is me.........was looking for a Black Lab with food and got a fecking cat
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

LOVE It! They are the only times I do any hoovering too.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

ah let the poor man go,he probaly needs a break

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgQ1MaWMoxM[/video]]YouTube - Whats that coming over the hill is it a monster!
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

mario;869770 wrote: ah let the poor man go,he probaly needs a break
                            I know mario, it's only once or twice a year and it's so sweet that he gets all excited and checks all the time tables for the buses and then comes home in a taxi
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

stirly-girly;869765 wrote: John-boy did you notice how FAST Oney did that. She'd barely posted that it would be the new avatar and poof! it was done. This girl knows her way around the whole photo-thing...
                              Imagine poor Wob has a lot of running after that speedy girl when she wants to tease....
                              It os me that does the runing Stirly lol...AWAY from the fecker.....he is one horny shite...bane of me life..

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;869767 wrote: and 3 hours behind in the avatar change is me.........was looking for a Black Lab with food and got a fecking cat
                                How's about a "food dog" JC.......

Well I hates to loves yas and leaves yas but it's

day in Stirly-World. Lots of them - big double-door glass windows in every room...

Catch you all later.

Comment

Working...
                                X