X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

I better look up what it means quikcly
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869867 wrote: Porra, Porra, that's the nickname that's given to the Portugese here this time. (hope i got teh spelling right tho ) Not meant in ill spirit.
      YES! I will definitly be supporting Portugal.... i know its terrible as im British but im afraid historically we support anyone who beats England!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Haha... yeah. Well Portugal is a great side tho!!! It's so exciting to see the teams arriving now.
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Found this somewhere, doesn't elude to the explanation tho

PORRA 27 up, 70 downbuy porra mugs, tshirts and magnets
          A PORRA IS A SLANG FOR PORTUGUESE IMMIGRANTS IN SOUTH AFRICA
          IF YOU SEE A WHITE MAN WORKING WITH THE BLACKS, YOU'VE FOUND A PORRA.
          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869872 wrote: Haha... yeah. Well Portugal is a great side tho!!! It's so exciting to see the teams arriving now.
            when is the opening match?
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

On the 11th June. South Africa Mexico. Can't wait.
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

South Africa beat Columbia yesterday. Finally a victory.
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

I bet! Atmosphere must be awesome there, im just glad its on a good time zone for us to watch
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869862 wrote: yip, that's me!!

Life is to seriously not to laugh about youself once in a while
                    Hey Johnny i see you are a muti tasker like me! :H
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

haha. Yeah, always quick to jump into another thread quickly. Difficult at Rush hour on this thread tho :H

Atmosphere is awesome allready. Everyone is driving with little flags stuck on their car. Building up nicely.

My first live world cup, really can't wait.

Got some tickts too.
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hi just checking in...
                        AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hi Gaia - I just replied to a thread of your! How are you today?
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869880 wrote: haha. Yeah, always quick to jump into another thread quickly. Difficult at Rush hour on this thread tho :H

Atmosphere is awesome allready. Everyone is driving with little flags stuck on their car. Building up nicely.

My first live world cup, really can't wait.

Got some tickts too.
                            Tickets Johnny - Wow!!
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hi Gaia,
                              How are you?!!
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

cough cough I'm English through to me very bones
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X