Army Thread 28th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

chillgirl;869889 wrote: Tickets Johnny - Wow!!
    Yip. 4 pre games, round of 16, quarters and semis. 6 of the matches in CT in my home town and one up in Port Elisabeth for Germany - Serbia.

Am siked!!!
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Sorry for you Jacks. But we Germand are taking this cup. You've beaten us in the two WW's, that's outght to be enough for yous.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hello again, quick fly by to announce that if there is one thing I like talking about even more than food its football. Thats all, carry on
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Oh yea? Bring it on Ktab. That's a conversation I luv having as well (though food is still preferred )
          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

ooopps - sorry JC please forgive me :upset:
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Rice krispie cakes are setting..

Just a gentle reminder..I Poxy hate football. That is all.
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869867 wrote: Porra, Porra, that's the nickname that's given to the Portugese here this time. (hope i got teh spelling right tho ) Not meant in ill spirit.
                Hiya...
                couldn't resit lurking and seeing the antics going on....

btw..
                Porra in spanish is a joint........:H:H:H
                and NOT a joint of meat.....

gotta dash catch the bus up to pick up Ollie....

see's yas laters...
                :h

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

chillgirl;869898 wrote: ooopps - sorry JC please forgive me :upset:
                  I'm in the same predicament though. half way between Germany and South Africa. Good Thing SA will not make it into the next round. That should sort the conflict of interst tho

You might not have teh same luxury. Tho Portugal is in a very, very difficult group
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;869899 wrote: Rice krispie cakes are setting..

Just a gentle reminder..I Poxy hate football. That is all.
                    I have to admit to finding rice krispies more interesting that footy :H
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hey Oney,

I still havn't eaten today. blimmin 12 already. sure you had 3 meals allready or so?!
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

ladyjan;869901 wrote: Hiya...
                        couldn't resit lurking and seeing the antics going on....

btw..
                        Porra in spanish is a joint........
                        and NOT a joint of meat.....

gotta dash catch the bus up to pick up Ollie....

see's yas laters...
                        :h
                        I found some much more interesting translations when googling it. I decided to shut up about it. Wasn't pretty :H
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

chillgirl;869898 wrote: ooopps - sorry JC please forgive me :upset:
                          :H:H:H:

I'm in the anyone but France camp.

Porr Mr JC and the son and heir have their birthdays slap bang in the middle so are overjoyed to receive yet another England flag,mug, toothbrush, t-shirt ect etc etc (not)
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hiya Jan!!

I realy do hate football Chill, I would rather discuss infected piles than talk about football.

No I have been good so far, just 2 bowls of Rice krispes with frozen milk Johnny, saving meself for me heart attack burger..
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

I'm in the anyone but Aussie camp
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Eyeyeyey. Well... plenty of sugar tho I hope
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X