Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;869911 wrote: Hiya Jan!!

I realy do hate football Chill, I would rather discuss infected piles than talk about football.

No I have been good so far, just 2 bowls of Rice krispes with frozen milk Johnny, saving meself for me heart attack burger..
    Went to the Dr and he says they are clearing up quite nicely...
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

So... What was it about those infected piles you were wishing to discuss Oney? I'm curious now.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

chillgirl;869914 wrote: Went to the Dr and he says they are clearing up quite nicely...
        Delighted to hear it Chill, nothing as bad as a bunch of grapes in yer pants I find..
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

I am in the "couldn't give a bollix" camp...

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;869917 wrote: I am in the "couldn't give a bollix" camp...
            :H:H:H:

You'll have to join the lassie across the road

right I must go to the post office
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Shew. Office manager is having a go at everythng again. well, well, well...
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Slap her one Johnny!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Ok, yeah that's pretty much like it. ONly that she is a miserable old short lady with glasses sitting on the tip of her nose. This one looks quite pretty. Wouldn't mind here to be my office manageress :H
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

This bitch??

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Yeah, that's more like her!!!! :H
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

By the way, did anyone notice that I became a senior citizin about half an hour ago?

You may call me Mr. Fuzz now :H
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Ha. Fell much better now. Thanks :H
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

You are a real welcome addition round here Johnny. we all love you and are glad you are here xx

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Thank you. I appreciate this place so much. Great ppl, great support, great resources and so much fun as well..
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

:contrat1000:
                                WOO HOO JOHNNY!
                                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X