Army Thread 28th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

shit! Just saw my own... if i dont shut up im going to be joining you VERY soon......
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

I tried to sneak quietly over the line. But then I couldn't contain the excitement. That's just me I guess :H

Phew... It took me a blimmin year and a half tho. Don't know how you guyz manage to put up a 1000 posts in a month.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

chillgirl;869956 wrote: shit! Just saw my own... if i dont shut up im going to be joining you VERY soon......
        Haha... time flies when you're having fun right? Or should we say, posts fly when you're having fun
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

tipps is the expert lol.

Chill, I never look at peeps post count so thank you fo alerting me..ha ha, you will not escape no!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

The thing is I dont want to be a senior... it makes me sound like I should know what im doing here and Im just a beginner :upset:
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

chillgirl;869961 wrote: The thing is I dont want to be a senior... it makes me sound like I should know what im doing here and Im just a beginner :upset:
              You don't have to have Senior member under your name....you can change it to whatever you want

None of us know what we are doing, all we can do is continue doing what works and ditch the crap.:h
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

chillgirl;869961 wrote: The thing is I dont want to be a senior... it makes me sound like I should know what im doing here and Im just a beginner :upset:
                You don't know how to hit the "Submit Reply" button yet? THat's all you need to know to rack up 11 000 posts in 11 months like I did
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;869959 wrote: tipps is the expert lol.
                  Pot. Kettle. Black
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;869966 wrote: You don't have to have Senior member under your name....you can change it to whatever you want
                    If you're a subscriber...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869957 wrote: I tried to sneak quietly over the line.
                      Now there's a plan that was doomed from the start

:H:H:H
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hi again,
                        Thanks Chill. Johnny you are a big boy now, you senior.
                        Hiya Tip.
                        I am bending my brain trying to think backwards. OUch it hurts.
                        AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

tiptronic_ct;869971 wrote: If you're a subscriber...
                          So I cant alter this unless im a subscriber??
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hey tippster.

Amazing how someone just mentions you ah pooof, there you are :H

Off to lunch quikcly. catch up now.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;869975 wrote: Hey tippster.

Amazing how someone just mentions you ah pooof, there you are :H

Off to lunch quikcly. catch up now.
                              I'm psychic.

I'll tell you what you had for lunch when you get back...
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

chillgirl;869974 wrote: So I cant alter this unless im a subscriber??
                                Correct!

And with that last post, you just came one step closer to 1000 :H:H:H
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X