Army Thread 28th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;870030 wrote: Jesus, everytime I log into this thread, I look and think...Shite, I dint remember writing that!

Stirly, I will have an ass like that if I keep up this eating..I have just finished a scrabled egg wrap (held the bacon) and a pk of hula hops and now am gonna have a slice of swiss roll...
    If I ate like you do I'd look like one of those elephants.:H:H:H

It is official "change your avatar" day at MWO.

Gotta go - am off to make lunch for Mr. "Skinny-arse" Stirly....laters....:h
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Lunchtime lurk guys.
      I have just bumped a thread called 'Shocking....' for anyone that hasnt seen it yet.
      It should be compulsive viewing especially for anyone that has ever drank and then driven.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hey Spudz, you must have some head this morn!!

You were by no means offensive at all, don't worry, you were just illegible! lol
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;870038 wrote: Rob and Mia have just eaten the lasagne...I am keeping big burger to tea time and tonight will get a chipper...em coz..em...it's Friday.

Just thinking I have not been on Facebook much since I came back here!
          The way you've been eating, they'll have to give you extra space.... maybe two pages... one for you... one for yer arse...:H:H
          Okay... I'm defo outta here....

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Was only reading this this morning Ktab. how the bleedin hell could you drive in this state??

Woman shopped to police by own husband after she downed four bottles of wine before doing school run | Mail Online

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

stirly-girly;870046 wrote: The way you've been eating, they'll have to give you extra space.... maybe two pages... one for you... one for yer arse...:H:H
              Okay... I'm defo outta here....
              Laters Stirly...me tummy does not know what has hit it....it really is delighted to be getting fed!

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

spuddleduck;870041 wrote: :sorry: crawling in with my head hung in shame again. so sorry for coming on here last night with my head stuck in a bottle of wine.
                Well, just one more post.
                Spuds... hope you're feeling okay. Truthfully your posts gave me a good laugh. Hope your head isn't as big as Oney's arse today....

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Also if you could rate that thread, it would be good to keep it up there.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hey Spud,

It wasn't that bad To be honest I didn't understand what you were saying tho :H

Glad you're back on the wagon
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

dont really know whats gone wrong. i was doing so well not drinking and loving the sober life. perhaps i became complacent and stopped focusing. i think i opened the gate to drinking last week. i really thought that was it, slip done and back on track. obviously not. ok so i didnt get the job, but that isnt a reason to drink. drink is the reason to drink and it stinks. im not gonna let this crush me. i need to focus. this is THE most important thing in my life, everything else can be dealt with sober. i wish i could bottle how i feel today, physically and mentally, and get it out if im ever tempted. anyhow, im soooo sorry for my drunken mess last night. its not gonna happen again
                      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hey Ktab.

Will do sir.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hey Spud,

Just focus on today. Nothing you can do about yesterday and you can't beat tomorrow as long as you havn't beaten today. Odat my friend.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

stirly-girly;869651 wrote: Good Morning Troopers....

The little bear says it all... (just give him a minute)....:dancin:

Stirly inkele:
                            How do you do this? You rock!!
                            Coco

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

KTAB;870052 wrote: Also if you could rate that thread, it would be good to keep it up there.
                              That's a crass. Wow, that vid definately got to me. Especially the little boy. Argh....
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870067 wrote: That's a crass. Wow, that vid definately got to me. Especially the little boy. Argh....
                                My first post on that thread read "words fail me".
                                It is an unforgettable message alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X