X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

HI Chillgirl;!!@
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

chillgirl;870210 wrote: Ok Tip point taken - I just have a good un :l
      Treasure her!

***OK, Tip: get thoughts of "buried treasure" out of yer mind***
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

tiptronic_ct;870209 wrote:
        Awww where did you get my holiday snaps from last year :H
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

MOm's are supposed to irritate. That's what they're there for. Oops, that's mother in laws I should say. My mum rox.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Tippster, how's that new jacket treating you? Or you only allowed to wear it from your birthday onwards?
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

tiptronic_ct;870214 wrote: Treasure her!

***OK, Tip: get thoughts of "buried treasure" out of yer mind***
              :H:H:H
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Mum's the word
                Meaning

Keep quiet - say nothing.

Origin

Mum; not mother but 'mmmmm', the humming sound made with a closed mouth. Used by Shakespeare in Henry VI, Part 2, 1592:

"Seal up your lips and give no words but mum."

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

just thought i would throw that in

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

mario;870222 wrote: Mum's the word
                    Meaning

Keep quiet - say nothing.

Origin

Mum; not mother but 'mmmmm', the humming sound made with a closed mouth. Used by Shakespeare in Henry VI, Part 2, 1592:

"Seal up your lips and give no words but mum."
                    Ha. that's funny. did you make that up tho Mario? Please be honest.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870218 wrote: Tippster, how's that new jacket treating you? Or you only allowed to wear it from your birthday onwards?
                      Yup - I have to wait. Its supposed to be a surprise, remember? :H:H:H

I would have loved to have been able to wear it today. The CBD was freezing, and it would have kept me nice and warm...
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

mario;870223 wrote: just thought i would throw that in
                        You're very good at that kind of thing
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Oney and Wanney you got competition now on the ass front :H
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

tiptronic_ct;870226 wrote:
                            I would have loved to have been able to wear it today. The CBD was freezing, and it would have kept me nice and warm...
                            That's what I thought

I see, so it's going to be wrapped and everything hey?!

I could do with a winter jacket.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

mario;870222 wrote:
                              Mum; Used by Shakespeare in Henry VI, Part 2, 1592:
                              Shakespeare?! I thought it was cockney rhyming slang for staying stum
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870228 wrote: Oney and Wanney you got competition now on the ass front :H
                                psst - Johnny - the ass is on the back.

PS - Like the new porker!!

enguin:
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X