Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;870248 wrote: Hi Coco,

Got the boyz off to the boozer, father and son walking hand in hand to the land of the hangover
    AGAIN??? You need to start putting a leash on them. Surely not celebrating anymore?

AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;870248 wrote: Hi Coco,

Got the boyz off to the boozer, father and son walking hand in hand to the land of the hangover
      I have holidayed there....don't rate it.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870247 wrote: contains content of Sony music and is no longer available in your country.... ARg....

What is it?!!
        It was Pink, Get this party started. I'll have another bash.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

thx!!

Can't believe they put copyright restrictions on YOutube. that's ridicolous.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

And then Mr. Fuzz will be a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKjzo1x7CIg&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Jealous Guy - Brian Ferry - 1981 - pics
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870236 wrote: hmmm????

Does look like my tummy in real life tho :H
              Now now, Johnny - I certainly wasn't insulting your new avatar, quite the contrary. I was admiring the new porker! When I said "the ass is in the back" it was merely to correct your comment the girls had competition on the "ass front." Ha! (Just being a silly little penguin, as usual!)
              Coco

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

@Johnny can't find another :upset:

This is celebration for the son and heir graduating from student to unemployed
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;870258 wrote: @Johnny can't find another :upset:

lol.

So a repeat of last weekend basically
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;870258 wrote: @Johnny can't find another :upset:

Correction: he's not unemployed, he's simply "finding himself"
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Coco-Nut;870255 wrote: Now now, Johnny - I certainly wasn't insulting your new avatar, quite the contrary. I was admiring the new porker! When I said "the ass is in the back" it was merely to correct your comment the girls had competition on the "ass front." Ha! (Just being a silly little penguin, as usual!)
                      Arg... I'm too slow to catch these jokes. Better have some more coffee.

Does Antabuse cure coffee addiction?
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

tiptronic_ct;870261 wrote: Correction: he's not unemployed, he's simply "finding himself"
                        perhaps he could be a doctor
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

BTW, my moving to Germany plans are coming together quite nicely.

Phoned my fam in Germany to say I needed to stay over for a couple of months. The response -- Not a f@#$ (and that from the grandparents)

:H
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Shite - its freezing here tonight...

BRB - going to fetch a heater to use in study.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

tiptronic_ct;870267 wrote: Shite - its freezing here tonight...

BRB - going to fetch a heater to use in study.
                              bloody good idea. And a cuppa. that shud do. brb as well.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Thanks guys for pausing the conversation on Tippster and my behalf. You may continue :H
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X