NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

I'm still waitin for me coffee
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Oney... Stop hanging around the subscription section you snob and come back here.

What happens there in anycase? I alwayz wondered. Is that where you guyz gossip on about us plebbs? :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

cross post.

There you are again :P
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;870284 wrote: I'm still waitin for me coffee
            Just finished mine. I'm bouncing off the walls after I dont' know how many today.

I'm joining the CA tomorrow.
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Subs is very quiet actually, It used to be buzzin in the old days...

This lemon drizzle cake is better than sex
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;870289 wrote:
                This lemon drizzle cake is better than sex
                Arg... where do you always get all that awesome stuff?
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870286 wrote: Oney... Stop hanging around the subscription section you snob and come back here.

What happens there in anycase? I alwayz wondered. Is that where you guyz gossip on about us plebbs? :H
                  Really? There's a first class section here as well? Dang... I'll never get out of steerage.
                  Coco

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Coco-Nut;870292 wrote: Really? There's a first class section here as well? Dang... I'll never get out of steerage.
                    I know. haha
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Laters all - I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Bit of a challenge for me; long weekend here and very hot. Makes one thirsty.

Stay safe and see you all next week!

enguin:enguin:enguin:enguin:
                      Coco

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Long weekend here too, have a good one Coco, stay safe and stay strong:l
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Stay Strong little Pingu xxx
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Cheers Coco. Stay safe mate.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JC, how's that coffee?
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Coco-Nut;870299 wrote: Laters all - I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Bit of a challenge for me; long weekend here and very hot. Makes one thirsty.

Stay safe and see you all next week!

enguin:enguin:enguin:enguin:
                                Take care Coco!
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X