Army Thread 28th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870427 wrote: Did you see my sausage Avatar? that was shortly after :H
    :H:H
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

stirly-girly;870430 wrote: :shocked: Okay.. now I get it...

Hiya JC....Hey it's me, Stirly....didn't ya recognize me with my other avatar...?
      I wondered who it was this morning, I'm gonna try and stick to the Black Bess theme. I confuse meself at times (which isn't hard)

:welcome: back cirly wirly stirly girly
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;870433 wrote: I wondered who it was this morning, I'm gonna try and stick to the Black Bess theme. I confuse meself at times (which isn't hard)

:welcome: back cirly wirly stirly girly
        Actually at one point today it was really confusing when Wanna logged in with the old big arse avatar that Oney used and Oney changed to the big tongue burger avatar. You'd look at the pics and didn't know who was posting what...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

I think I might hit the bed now... yawn... 9.43pm on a Friday evening. Damn I've gotten boring since quitting drinking
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870437 wrote: I think I might hit the bed now... yawn... 9.43pm on a Friday evening. Damn I've gotten boring since quitting drinking
            Ah, thats where you are wrong! You wouldnt have been having a laugh all day when you were knocking back the devils fluid eh fuzzy?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

startingover;870438 wrote: Ah, thats where you are wrong! You wouldnt have been having a laugh all day when you were knocking back the devils fluid eh fuzzy?
              Ha. Truth spoken. Had an awesome day...

Funny how I can feel so tired after gulping down copious amounts of coffee tonight. But i'm feeling downright drained now.

Wish I could have some oreos now tho.
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

startingover;870438 wrote: Ah, thats where you are wrong! You wouldnt have been having a laugh all day when you were knocking back the devils fluid eh fuzzy?
                exactly right, starts.

when the Irish entry was on the Eurovision last night me and Mr JC burst into the river dance and I laughed til I cried
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Yay!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

JackieClaire;870441 wrote: exactly right, starts.

when the Irish entry was on the Eurovision last night me and Mr JC burst into the river dance and I laughed til I cried
                    That I would have loved to see....:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

wannachange;870442 wrote: Yay!!!!!!
                      That's what I was talking about...saw that big bum and thought it was Oney....
                      Hi Wanna....former little yellow fellow...

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hey Wanna.

Howzit going there.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hey all from cabin. Going to place w/grands Mon that has horserides, fishing,paaddleboats, zipslide. Hotair balloon race starts Thu. Fun,fun!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870440 wrote: Ha. Truth spoken. Had an awesome day...

Funny how I can feel so tired after gulping down copious amounts of coffee tonight. But i'm feeling downright drained now.

Wish I could have some oreos now tho.
                            I guzzle the coffee and sleep like a baby (sometimes)

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

wannachange;870442 wrote: Yay!!!!!!
                              Hey lard arse

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

rubywillow;870448 wrote: Hey all from cabin. Going to place w/grands Mon that has horserides, fishing,paaddleboats, zipslide. Hotair balloon race starts Thu. Fun,fun!
                                Hiya Rubes, you got connection from the bush now?

Comment

Working...
                                X