Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

Going good..

Hello everyone!

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Hi Ruby.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

wannachange;870442 wrote: Yay!!!!!!
        hey wanna, where's the little yella fella
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

How'S that to confuz you some more? :H
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Ok. seeing that Wanna changed back again, it's only half as much fun. Back to the wardrobe.
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

You boyz luv dressing up doncha?
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

So whats happenin?
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Ha... Normality restored. How lovely...
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Lots and lots of cool exciting things oney.. and yourself?

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;870463 wrote: So whats happenin?
                      Everyones cross dressing
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

one2many;870463 wrote: So whats happenin?
                        well I'm listening to the washing machine which I think is on it's last legs, just as well I only looked at shoes
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

wannachange;870466 wrote: Lots and lots of cool exciting things oney.. and yourself?
                          ha. you can't get those eyes right tho :P :H
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

startingover;870467 wrote: Everyones cross dressing
                            I knows

Rightio I'm of to play nursie with the washing machine

Laters my lovelies:l
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

startingover;870467 wrote: Everyones cross dressing
                              Good grief. I went to get a drink of water and when I came back everyone looked different. Lucky the squirrel is still her same kinky self...:H:H
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Cheers JC. Haha. Now that's crossdressing done properly :H
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X