Army Thread 28th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th May

Right well am off meself, have a few errands to run before I curl up in front of a nice movie

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

stirly-girly;870473 wrote: Good grief. I went to get a drink of water and when I came back everyone looked different. Lucky the squirrel is still her same kinky self...:H:H
      You probably thought you were in the wrong forum? :H
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

wannachange;870476 wrote: Right well am off meself, have a few errands to run before I curl up in front of a nice movie
        Cheerz Wanna...

g wiz, are you taking the piss out of me now? :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

(sorry for the harsh language.)
          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

wannachange;870476 wrote: Right well am off meself, have a few errands to run before I curl up in front of a nice movie
            Wanna, you're looking quite fetching with that new hair colour and the lippy but there's something you don't know about our squirrel...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

stirly-girly;870480 wrote: Wanna, you're looking quite fetching with that new hair colour and the lippy but there's something you don't know about our squirrel...

That she only has one eye? :H
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Ok.... I really, really should go now..

I wish you all a restful night.
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Have a nice weekend as well in case I don't catch you. Am runnin around like crazy from tomorrow.

Nighty night.
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

well im glad todays nearly over. a quick session with midsomer murders then off to bed.... tho ive only been outa bed about 2 hours. no doggie walks today, just lots of cat cuddles.
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

johnnyh;870481 wrote: That she only has one eye? :H
                      I never noticed that. :H:H Okay, problem solved...

Hi and by Spuddles. You'll be feeling a lot better tomorrow. Get lots of liquids and sleep.

Am off myself. Wishing you all a good night and

Stirly...:h
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

What's this, then?

I take a little mid-evening nanna nap and when I get back you've all gone to bed or settled back into lurkdom (NO, RC - I'm NOT directly referring to you :H :H :H ).

Tut, tut... disgrafecul!
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

Nanna nap at this time of night????????????????

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

HEy, Opes!

I fell asleep on the couch with the eldest cub... Now I prolly won't be able to sleep again
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

How are you feeling now? How's the swelling in your legs?
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th May

This is my usual time to get false labour pains, so I wander about til about 4 in the morning, when as usual they stop. Terrible thing to be wishing for pain:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X