droop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

droop

hey alcohol done hubby sex drive in. will he be impotent forever ????:upset:

droop

I think its proberly more stress than the alcahol....People who drink a lot usually do because of a undelying reason....I hope things get back to normal for you asap....Macks
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

droop

There could be an underlying physical reason, too. Has your husband gotten a physical recently? I will say, however, that alcohol can surely take the "snap" out of the old cucumber. Sorry for your troubles.
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

droop

as a hubby myself I can say that moderating the drinking to reasonable levels for a week or two has put me back in the saddle. when I over-drank I was no romantic, that's for sure.

D
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

droop

yeah, the poor guy will be out of commission for a while but if he gets off the sauce he wll come back big time. How old is he??? that's a big issue at this point.

Sorry for your deprivation, love. We all need our hottie boys. How bad is he??

Love,
          Ivy

Comment

droop

Does your man smoke? Another bad habit that causes the sex drive to go away. I am on my way to the scratching post now, this conversation makes me nervous!
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

Working...
            X