Army Thread 29th May

Awwhh thats fabulous, I am sooo happy for you hon xxxxxx

HOPE he has a hairy chest!! x
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Had a great day... all tho my rugby team lost tonight. Not sure but Tippster might have mentioned something

otherwise just tired.

Someone tried to break into our place while we were gone but seemed surprised by the alarm and ran off. Still buggz me tho.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

not hairy enough for the weather we've been having.
        catch you later
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

ohhh who won? I was cheering for the stormers
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Laterz Zepps xxxx

Wankers Johnny....the robbers, not the rugby team.
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Zeppie2;871212 wrote: ohhh who won? I was cheering for the stormers
              That's great!!! Thank you Zeppie, unfortunately the Bullz took it in the end. Well.. the critics got their way.
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

one2many;871213 wrote: Laterz Zepps xxxx

Wankers Johnny....the robbers, not the rugby team.
                hmmm just responded but don't know what happnd.

both actually :H (wankers)

It's just unsettling to think someone invaded your living space. If they would take anyting, well, there's insurance. doesn't matter.. at least not as much as that you feel so unsafe.

Well, we SAfricans are unfortunately almost used to that feeling.
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

:hello: Oney and Johnny and Zeppie if she's still here..
                  Just watching Eurovision and wondered if anyone else was.
                  Basically wishing good luck to all the countries but as you would expect, I support Greece. The song is pretty good - got a nice beat and strong music. Could have used a better choreography but our singer is not a guy with great dance moves. Hopefully we will make it in the top 10. Don't think we can expect much else...

Am getting ready for our little excursion tomorrow. We're going to a place I've never been to before and I am excited about that. My son will spoil me silly and I like that too. We'll be off fairly early in the morning so I will send you my wishes now for a happy Sunday...

Stirly inkele:
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

HI Stirly,

Can't get the Eurovision here unfortunately.

Love that pic with the dog. That's exactly what happens. Before you know it MOnday's gonna hit you :H
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

after a busy day baking cakes and other yummy stuff that i cant eat im settling down with my popcorn to watch 'dead poets society'. nice bit of feel good stuff. dont suppose the popcorn will last long... but theres always another bag ...... and another.... pop pop pop ti de li pop pop pop
                      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Hey Spud.

Sounds like you're set up for the evening.

Carpe Diem
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Ok. YAWN.....

That's basically me.. I'm flippin tired. and early up tomorrow morning for yet another busy day
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Nighty Night.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

night piggy, mind the fat bottom piggies dont bite
                              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Hey, Spuddie

Has everyone else gone to bed?
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X