X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th May

Cheers Starts.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

johnnyh;870708 wrote: How's Mr. Jc and Mr. Jc junior feeling this morning btw?! Or no sign of them yet ? :H
      :H:H:H:

not a sign, I know they're here from the signs of snoring and the gentle whiff of vodka and garlic coming from the son and heir's bedroom.

oh and there's a trail of crisp packets all over the living room floor
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

JackieClaire;870714 wrote: :H:H:H:

not a sign, I know they're here from the signs of snoring and the gentle whiff of vodka and garlic coming from the son and heir's bedroom.

oh and there's a trail of crisp packets all over the living room floor
        Haha. Sounds like dejavu.
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Hi JC, Johnny and Starts and to all who drop by later...
          Just back from walking the pooch. Have my shopping list in hand and am off to the supermarket to stock the larder for the weekend. Not too much to get mind you. Stirly's Diner will be closed tomorrow due to the fact that the main :chef: (moi) will be off to the island of Evoia - namely to the town of Edipsos for a lovely drive with older son in his hot little red Alpha Romeo that he calls "Monica"..

The weather promises to be fine so it will be a most enjoyable outing. Of course, me being me, there will be piccies to post...

Again -hope you all

Catch you all later.....inkele:
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Johnny, when they go out for a night on the tiles I put the dishwasher on and got to bed. If it's empty in the morning they've just had a few. If it's still full they'll have been well away and daren't touch the plates.

That way I can evaluate how loud to play the radio.( evil )
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

JackieClaire;870718 wrote: Johnny, when they go out for a night on the tiles I put the dishwasher on and got to bed. If it's empty in the morning they've just had a few. If it's still full they'll have been well away and daren't touch the plates.

That way I can evaluate how loud to play the radio.( evil )
              lol. that is evil. :H
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Hey Stirl,

One day I'll drive an alpha like that
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

johnnyh;870723 wrote: lol. that is evil. :H
                  bit self defeating actually I've now got to do it myself :upset:

unless I can hitch a lift with stirls
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Gotta run friends. gotta get me head nicely clean shaven for the photo shoot and get out me best clothes too.

I really hope i'll get some time later to pop in.

Have a great day.

Have fun with the boyz JC (and unpacking the dishwasher :H )
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Good morning Army. You seem to all have headed off for the day. Hope by Tippers late arrival it means he got a bit more sleep. Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Morning, all

Yep, Opes: I must have fallen asleep within 10 minutes of saying goodbye to you last night.

It was lovely to surface slowly this morning. Mrs. T must have hear me stirring, because the next thing, a lovely cup of coffee appeared beside me. Rather nice way to wake up. I've spent the last hour sitting up in the bed, with the cubs and the cats around me.

You won't be hearing any complaints from me, then. Except maybe the cold - it is fecking FREEZING over here.
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Morning Opal and Tips,

Hungover Mr JC is just a bit shabby as he had to walk home as he missed the last Metro. About 3 miles but obviously a bit longer cos it was one step forward and two steps back
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Are you going to show mercy, though?
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Good Morning Guys!
                              JC - Oh that brings back some horrible memories... one step forward and two back
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Morning, Chill

What's on the agenda for you today?
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X