Clear All

Army Thread 29th May

Good Morning Troopers....

Hey, hey, I beat the Squirrley One!! :dancin:

Wishing you all a

And

Army style....sunny, happy and sober..

Stirly inkele:
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Army Thread 29th May

Ha ha Stirly, yes you certainly did!

Happy Saturday to all.

Today I am mostly getting my hair done and chilling out. How about you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAqUDDMhfA0[/video]]YouTube - David Bowie - Drive-in Saturday
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Hi Stirly, HI Starts.

Shew,,, freezeing here this morning.

Going for family photo shoot later today, then rugby super 14 final with the family...

Shud be a good Saturday.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Hey Mr Fuzzy Bear!
        Your day sounds fabby
        Make sure you eat enuff though wont you? :-)

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

startingover;870694 wrote: Hey Mr Fuzzy Bear!
          Your day sounds fabby
          Make sure you eat enuff though wont you? :-)
          Haha.. That shudn't be toooo difficult.

Tippster, was that you last night? Thought I'd make sure not too much reading back will have to be done :H

What's up with so-called false labour pains? Is it just intended to make women even more apprehensive about labour???

All I can say is: thank feck I'm not a woman. I don't think I would have cut it...

***Here's hoping not too many people will read back later and remind me about what I said***
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Morning cirly wirly stirly girly, starts and Johnny and all those yet to come by

I have absolutely no plans this weekend apart from avoiding re-arranging the bedroom furniture and chilling
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Ha de har har!!
              Tiggeroo would not cut it in wimmins world!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

JackieClaire;870697 wrote: Morning cirly wirly stirly girly, starts and Johnny and all those yet to come by

I have absolutely no plans this weekend apart from avoiding re-arranging the bedroom furniture and chilling
                Do you have a touch of OCD JC?

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

JackieClaire;870697 wrote: Morning cirly wirly stirly girly, starts and Johnny and all those yet to come by

Morning JC!!

Wha'ts wrong with the bedroom furniture? lol
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

startingover;870699 wrote: Do you have a touch of OCD JC?
                    I wouldn't mind a little bit.

It's Mr JC's idea of avoidance of buying new wardrobes etc. By moving the furniture around it'll all look sooooooooo much better and not soooooooo early 1980's
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

JackieClaire;870704 wrote: I wouldn't mind a little bit.

It's Mr JC's idea of avoidance of buying new wardrobes etc. By moving the furniture around it'll all look sooooooooo much better and not soooooooo early 1980's
                      Top tip :
                      Get a lava lamp and you will be in the 1970s with minimal disruption and expense

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Genius, I've got a disco ball somewhere and a zebra skin (fake) throw
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

How's Mr. Jc and Mr. Jc junior feeling this morning btw?! Or no sign of them yet ? :H
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

But he seems such a clever man. I need to remember that one.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

OK lovelies, I am off to walk the beasts and get me roots done
                              Laters!

Comment

Working...
                              X