Army Thread 29th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th May

we've got all the windows and doorfs thrown opoen to aitg the ouse, but now KI'm tgrhying to typw with gloves on... not bery easy...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

tiptronic_ct;870775 wrote: we've got all the windows and doorfs thrown opoen to aitg the ouse, but now KI'm tgrhying to typw with gloves on... not bery easy...
      Tip I cant believe its that cold??!! You should try living in UK...
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

chillgirl;870778 wrote: Tip I cant believe its that cold??!! You should try living in UK...
        It was only about 6C early this morning.

Around 11C now.

I just really cannot handle cold ever since I became sober and lost all that weight...

Plus I almost no hair - you lose most of your body heat through your heat. MAybe I should put on a beanie?
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

chillgirl;870764 wrote: JC im just exhausted after a mad May! Didnt help getting a call in the middle of the night last night from a very drunken friend who had fallen off the waggon and felt the need to confess all at 2am.....
          chillgirl, when i am feeling tired or exhausted i put my phone on silent & hide it away ,just check it next morning,we all need our quality time without interuptions

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

mario;870782 wrote: chillgirl, when i am feeling tired or exhausted i put my phone on silent & hide it away ,just check it next morning,we all need our quality time without interuptions
            Mario - phone is now switched off, I have told a couple of friends to email me if they really need me, i fully intend to hid away this weekend and have some "me time"........

1st to the fish shop - I have a craving for some tuna steaks for dinner!

whats everyone else got planned for today?
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Tips, if you ever come over to the UK we'll treat you to a real summer

Saying that I bet we're in for a real scorcher
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

quick look to see if Starts or KT's about.

We're going to a real butchers to buy real meat

So I'd better get a move on as he sometimes runs out of sausages

Laters my lovelies:l
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

You should all get your asses over here for a weekend! We could have a MWO convention, beautiful blue sky here and its going to be a scorching 27c :sun:
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

chillgirl;870783 wrote: Mario - phone is now switched off, I have told a couple of friends to email me if they really need me, i fully intend to hid away this weekend and have some "me time"........

i am going out on me bike for a long cycle,even though its drizzling rain out

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Bye JC - hope to see you later, i feel a senior moment coming on later today for me....
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

chillgirl;870787 wrote: You should all get your asses over here for a weekend! We could have a MWO convention, beautiful blue sky here and its going to be a scorching 27c :sun:
                        :h paradise :h

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

see ya laters jc,

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

chillgirl;870783 wrote: Mario - phone is now switched off, I have told a couple of friends to email me if they really need me, i fully intend to hid away this weekend and have some "me time"........

O dawg... tuna steaks sound heavenly!

I've been ordered to stay home today. Mrs. T & the cubs still have to buy my my 2nd b'day gift.

Tonight we're taking some friends out to dinner. Going to a nearby Thai restaurant - ideal to have a hot curry on a cold night but the cubs also love it because they can eat the sweet corn fritters, prawn spring rolls, satays etc.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Laters, JC
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

mr tips you have a lovely way of describing food,i hope it tastes as good as the way it sounds. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X