Army Thread 29th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th May

chillgirl;870787 wrote: You should all get your asses over here for a weekend! We could have a MWO convention, beautiful blue sky here and its going to be a scorching 27c :sun:
    ***Sigh***

Oh, well: at least I have October and onwards to look forward to, when we'll have those temps again!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

chillgirl;870789 wrote: Bye JC - hope to see you later, i feel a senior moment coming on later today for me....
      Now what on earth would make you say that?
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

ok lovely people & chillgirl, see ya all laters have a lovely day

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

mario;870795 wrote: mr tips you have a lovely way of describing food,i hope it tastes as good as the way it sounds. :-)
          Yes it all does sound rather yum....

Anyway Im off to the fish shop in Almancil Mario, enjoy your cycle..... catch you later
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

mario;870795 wrote: mr tips you have a lovely way of describing food,i hope it tastes as good as the way it sounds. :-)
            At that restaurant it usually does, Mario.

I just love food... that's probably why I can describe it fairly well, but thanks for the compliment!
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Laters, guys
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

so good to wake up to happy stirly pics. today im mostly gonna be cleaning. and im gonna enjoy it cos its great therapy cleaning stuff (ha ha iwonder how long my enthusiasm will last) woke up still feeling mighty pissed off about that stupid job, and most of all how i reacted to it. hope ive learnt a stupid bloody lesson from that. its piddling down here so the garden will just have to stay as it is today, im keen but not that keen, the weeds will be there another day (ok so they'll be a bit bigger but hey, easier to get hold of) hope you all have a funky fun fabby day
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Ah Spud don't be too sore on yourself, I think we've all been there and more than once. If you run outta things to clean you can always pop over here to mine.:H

JC just to let you know, I'm in luuuuuuuuuurve. Don't panic, no baby yet, 3am this morning, no sleep, so finally registered for Tesco Online Shopping. So still in my pj's here but the cupboards and fridge are full to busting. Sooooooooooooo much better than waddling around the shop and then hauling groceries into and outta the car.

Anyway, just had to share.......................:H

Hope your all having a good 'un.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

I live out in the sticks... :upset::upset::upset:

My house is barely visible on Google Earth and we're out of range of online grocery shopping delivery areas...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

tiptronic_ct;870825 wrote: I live out in the sticks... :upset::upset::upset:

My house is barely visible on Google Earth and we're out of range of online grocery shopping delivery areas...
                      does that mean you're out of range of booze selling places. thats cool if you are.. i dont want to be seen on google earth

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Opal;870823 wrote: Ah Spud don't be too sore on yourself, I think we've all been there and more than once. If you run outta things to clean you can always pop over here to mine.:H

JC just to let you know, I'm in luuuuuuuuuurve. Don't panic, no baby yet, 3am this morning, no sleep, so finally registered for Tesco Online Shopping. So still in my pj's here but the cupboards and fridge are full to busting. Sooooooooooooo much better than waddling around the shop and then hauling groceries into and outta the car.

Anyway, just had to share.......................:H

Hope your all having a good 'un.
                        hey whats wrong with waddling.. thats what ducks do best. waddle waddle quack quack.... wheres that baby, baby

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Morning All!!

Opal do you rate Tesco Deliveries?? Was always afraid to do it in case they sent me the wrong stuff!

I plan to do nowt today cept play with the kids and eat!

Spud...new day honey xx
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

ops: Forgot that about ducks...........

:stomper: This is me tryin to get this babs to put in an appearance.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

well im still 'thinking' about cleaning. that stupid binge has really knocked the stuffing outa me. i feel really lazy. god i prob used to feel like this all the time. no wonder i never got anything done at any great speed

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Hey ho! Termite man comes early this AM so I gotta rake the mulch from one side of the house. Then busy working towards yard sale the rest of the day I guess.
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X