• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th May

No rest for the weary eh opes?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

spuds I never used to start anything, much less finish.
      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

You must be superfit Greeniw, put me to shame!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

one2many;870831 wrote: Morning All!!

Opal do you rate Tesco Deliveries?? Was always afraid to do it in case they sent me the wrong stuff!

I plan to do nowt today cept play with the kids and eat!

Spud...new day honey xx
          Ah Oney it would be deadly for you seeing as you don't drive. Takes a while to do the first couple of times I'd say but then they save your favourites, so over time it'll get quicker. You go thru the lists and pick your brands etc. they only send you a substitute if they don't have what you requested in stock. The driver has to inform you of the substitute and you can send it back with him if its a brand you don't want/like. Definately give it a go, different days of the weeks have different delivery fee's. Max here was ?7.50 but a taxi would cost more than that and they bring it all in to the kitchen and all. Bar putting it in the cupboards he could have done noo more.

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Hiya Greenie, you a busy bee as usual?

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Opal;870841 wrote: Ah Oney it would be deadly for you seeing as you don't drive. Takes a while to do the first couple of times I'd say but then they save your favourites, so over time it'll get quicker. You go thru the lists and pick your brands etc. they only send you a substitute if they don't have what you requested in stock. The driver has to inform you of the substitute and you can send it back with him if its a brand you don't want/like. Definately give it a go, different days of the weeks have different delivery fee's. Max here was ?7.50 but a taxi would cost more than that and they bring it all in to the kitchen and all. Bar putting it in the cupboards he could have done noo more.
              BLOODY fantastic, I am so sick of struggling trying to carry bags on the buggy and near killing meself...Nice one, gonna order on Monday, will keep you posted!

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Yes opes busy bee. Just put in laundry. blah blah blah. But you see I'm clearing out 20 years of crap. Takes some time, you know.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

one2many;870846 wrote: BLOODY fantastic, I am so sick of struggling trying to carry bags on the buggy and near killing meself...Nice one, gonna order on Monday, will keep you posted!
                  Oney you'll think you've gone to heaven getting delivery!! :H
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Did you see what Sheri posted in What We Believe? It is a louise Hay video clip series that is awesome!
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

And the best bit is nobody see's how many goodies you are loading into the trolley whilst claiming they are for the kids:H

One tip, pick a delivery time when nobody is home and its easier to hide all the goodies for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Opal;870853 wrote: And the best bit is nobody see's how many goodies you are loading into the trolley whilst claiming they are for the kids:H

One tip, pick a delivery time when nobody is home and its easier to hide all the goodies for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        :H:H:H
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

:upset::upset::upset:

I've just paid all the monthly bills

Fecking depressing, I tell you...
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

LMAO Opal....

Greenie, it will be so much easier for me now!!

One question, what do they deliver yer food in??? Do you pay for bags? Anddo you pay online before yer food comes or what way does it work?

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

Opal;870853 wrote: And the best bit is nobody see's how many goodies you are loading into the trolley whilst claiming they are for the kids:H

I like your thinking!

When I do the weekly grocery shop, the cubs are waiting like vultures to see what nice things I've bought.

Unbeknown to them, there is usually a bag that I leave in the car containing my stash. At least I picked up one good skill from being an alkie...
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th May

greeneyes;870851 wrote: Did you see what Sheri posted in What We Believe? It is a louise Hay video clip series that is awesome!
                                Off to look, I just downloaded the movie you can heal your life, have not watched it yet tho..

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X