Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piece of Inspiration

Hi all,

This was sent to me by a friend and I thought I should share it with you all. A palindrome - this is only a 1 minute and a half and it is brilliant. Make sure you watch the whole thing!

This video was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old. The contest was titled "u @ 50" by AARP. This video won second place When they showed it, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke into spontaneous applause. So simple and yet so brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=42E2fAWM6rA[/video]]YouTube - Lost Generation

Piece of Inspiration

Wow!!
    Ficks that is brilliant!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Piece of Inspiration

Hi Fickle,

It's a fantastic Vid. Psted it the other day here somthing as well. Think in the what we belive section.

Thanks for posting this. What a great inspiration.

AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Piece of Inspiration

Thank's Fickos. Excellent! Brought a tear to me eye. x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Piece of Inspiration

I reckon thats wonderful Ficks thanx.. in lite of young Jessica Watsons solo sailing the world at 16 we are in good hands the kids are alright.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmowtt9vhLY[/video]]YouTube - The Kids are Alright

Comment

Piece of Inspiration

Fantastic post, it should start being shown in schools to give all the youngsters hope and inspiration especially with all the doom and gloom around the globe at this moment in time
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Piece of Inspiration

Brilliant!
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Piece of Inspiration

Tks for the feedback all,
                have given the link to my daughter to pass on to friends... these things spread virally and a positive virus is a good thing no?

Comment

Piece of Inspiration

fickle;876676 wrote: Tks for the feedback all,
                  have given the link to my daughter to pass on to friends... these things spread virally and a positive virus is a good thing no?
                  Absolutely!! It raises everyone's energy level!! Did you feel it?
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Piece of Inspiration

Yes Greeneyes,

I think the power of it for me is that i believed what she was saying in the beginning because i've heard all that negative stuff before and i got really depressed hearing someone so young saying those things because I have children... and they are taught all that negative stuff at primary school.

So when she turns it all around it is a major relief and incredibly uplifting thing. Especially that someone so young can reverse that kind of negative indoctrinated thought process. It gives me great hope for all the young ones and it is clever, clever, clever.

Please pass it on folks

Comment

Working...
                    X