Feel so low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel so low

sorry to everyone - feeling very low, i don't have anybody else to talk to and just need to let out some feelings. Just wondered if anyone was around.

My marriage is over. It's been an awful few years and we know we are splitting up. my husband is away with the kids for the weekend. I went to the cinema by myself this afternoon as a treat but I felt depressed and alone - watching groups of friends and couples happily going about arm in arm. It stopped being like that for us a long long time ago.

I don't have any friends. Well, I do have a couple but they all drink and I just can't face that at the moment.

My antidepressants don't feel like their working although I don't feel anxious which is good.

Thankfully because of MWO i know that drowning my sorrows would make everything TEN TIMES worse. It's just a low blip. It will pass.

Again, sorry - just needed to put something out there (rather than put something in i guess) :thanks:
    AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
    One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Feel so low

Hey there Mrs D.
    Sometimes it does feel horrible and lonely.
    But having this place to come really will help.
    No need for sorries. We all feel this way sometimes. It always passes though
    You have loads going on right now, its hardly surprising you are struggling.
    Staying off the drink and coming here and talking is the very best thing you can do.
    ((((((HUGS))))))))
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Feel so low

Hi Mrs. D...
      I just stopped in for a quick peek and saw your post. I honestly don't have time to talk right now or I would go to chat with you. Why don't you go over to the Army thread. There is always someone there and you will feel better by talking. Just don't invite AL in for company when you feel down. He'll only make you feel worse. Will check on you later when I have time.
      Stirly:l:l
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Feel so low

There you go Mrs. D. One of the Army ladies already answered you... why don't you drop by there for a cuppa tea and a little talk. Sure you'll feel better...:huggy:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Feel so low

Yip, we are here for you Mrs D!!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Feel so low

Aww... I know that feeling. My husband left me right after I quit drinking and it didn't take long for me to realize I'd been alone for a long time anyway. Without him, I finally got to actually enjoy it. I happily do LOTS of things alone. You'll be fine. Trust in yourself!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Feel so low

Thanks guys
              AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
              One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Feel so low

Mrs. D You can go arm in arm with us. I do with others here. It help me so much as I work to regain my self again. You are correct the drink only worsens everything. When I'm stressed out down about my failing marriage I reach for my laptop instead of the bottle!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                X