Army Thread May 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread May 30th

start, that does make sense. i do feel great. that in and of itself concerns me. i hear abt the 'honeymoon' period folks go through when they initially go AF. thoughts??? Jeez I don't need another honeymoon
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Army Thread May 30th

OK I am gonna hit the sack now.
      Only up cos I am practising for next weekend :-)
      Nighters x
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread May 30th

Yeah i hear you wanna i'm sure my wife was there I could feel the concentric circles on my back. truth be told i really don't give a damn.
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Army Thread May 30th

techie;871954 wrote: start, that does make sense. i do feel great. that in and of itself concerns me. i hear abt the 'honeymoon' period folks go through when they initially go AF. thoughts??? Jeez I don't need another honeymoon
          Yep, there is a bit of a honeymoon period. Then the odd time when you might not feel so good and you are challenged. But I promise you this. The highs of sobriety are higher and the lows are not so low. And I guess thats what real life is, a series of ups and downs. As long as the ups are greater than the downs we are winning
          Hang in there Techie. Its a battle worth fighting :l
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread May 30th

nite starts

Comment

Army Thread May 30th

I dunno about the honeymoon feeling techie, I am doing this for myself and will stay off it for as long as I live no matter what comes along.
              Am off meself, big yawns here and I plan to be up at 6am.. no particular reason just like the sunrise.

Night

Comment

Army Thread May 30th

nite wanna

Comment

Working...
                X