Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - June

Its June already!!!!!

that's all from me this morning - back later!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Morning Missios, and all to come,

Yep, it's June Jihad. I declare a jihad on the juice. Now what's with this bloody oil spill?! Jeez.
    I saw the new aussie movie 'King's of Mykonos' on w/kend as part of a work day out/activity.
    Was ok. The scenery, Mykonos is the highlight, beaeewdiful place. And the car's, and the chick's mate.

A magical day to all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I can't believe its june already... oh no it's not! haha may it be may all day I still have a sleep in front of me I dare say

Comment

Happy June 1st to the Undies, may it be a happy, healthy and blessed one xx
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Thank's Oney and Wanna! A great June to youse too..x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all, 1st of June and its pissing down. I say we all stay in bed!
            HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Hi Pink, And there's more rain and foul weather headed your way.... just so you know.

Comment

Happy first day of winter. The sun's shinin' brightly.

Bridge - where are yoooou?

That is all.
                For now.

Comment

Nip and a Punch for the first of the month.(sorry)

Yes Ms. Jones is noticeably absent.

Just got in from transporting two sleepy sullen teens to their last exam and therefore last school day until August.

Have treated the lovebirds to a couple of mangetout's to keep them quiet and am enjoying my 3rd coffee and a sneaky croissant on the terrace.

Bloody Marvelous.

(Bamboo still looking done in.)
                  Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Good to see the lovebirds are getting their greens Betty!! So does this mean that you will have two sulky teens on your hands for two whole months?? :l in advance - you'll need it!!

Today is the start of 3 months of head down, bum up. I have a really big project due at the end of August, and I've already missed two deadlines on it. Some of that was due to my brother being sick and Mum being in and out of hospital, but actually a lot of it was loosing a lot of time at the end of last year with my head in a bottle. Today I'm feeling really grumpy about myself for having done that as I look down the barrel of 3 months without much in the way of time off as I race to make up for lost time ........

I like the idea of a June Jihad!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hello my foundation garment friends!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful June 1st.

I am fascinated about school being out during the winter down there.

Here in the USA, the school year was determined by the growing season. The June, July, August months were harvest months and the families needed their children out of school in order to help with the harvest.

What do the young'uns do for winter vaction down there? Here, grandchildren are looking forward to going to the pool as many days as they can talk their mom into it.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Cinders,
                        Hi Undies.

In winter the term break is only 2 weeks,
                        Summer holidays are the big break anything from 6 - 8 weeks.

Winter holidays we get on a plane and go North Darwin, Queensland,
                        this year I am having 10 days break (after completing June and the FY I always need one)
                        and my husband kids and I are heading to Cairns.

The Cairns holiday was part of my motivation to get AF, as I didn't want to spend the whole holiday pi**ed and apologizing.
                        Happy to be back

Comment

Hello Underoos, hope June is a great month for you all.

Comment

Hi Opal! Will undoubtedly be so for you anyway!!! How much longer?

In my view the best thing about June is the shortest day, which means we are on the way to summer again!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

:Hello Missy B, due the 7 th of June so hopefully not too long now. Great to be off for the "summer" as we like to call it, now if the weather would get the point we'd be on the pigs back:H

Comment

Working...
                              X