Underoos and Friends - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a puss-arse husband for one. Gotta give him a teaspoon of cement for brekkie a get him harden the fuck up.

Comment

Beags, and or Underoo's.
      What if you did a search on the meds thread here for 'topomax side effects'? There's probably a whole thread on it somewhere here, with lot's of info, and experiences.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Topamax Side Effects

Here's a link to Topa side effects site. Maybe give it a look ???
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

beagle;895419 wrote: I've got a puss-arse husband for one. Gotta give him a teaspoon of cement for brekkie a get him harden the fuck up.
          Oh dear.
          Have you had a chat to him (if you want to say)
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;895420 wrote: Begas I did the topomax thing it did Knock me around too I understand how you are feeling ...how long have you been taking it and what level are you at.,..hey beags you will be ok ...if you want to chat i will be there
            Oh, cool Reg.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

OK - how about ... can we ignore the husbo issue for the time being and just work through the Topa thing? Reggie - you seem to know about it ...

Comment

Taking new med's, trying to stop drinking, getting a plan together, out there on the farm in the middle of nowhere, with not sure what support you have.......all these factor's combined would be knocking you for a 6 Beagos.

Comment

Reggie;895425 wrote: I dont think its just Toppa Beags if you want to any chance you can post some more info here we are all ears and we LOVE ya
                  Yep we sure do.
                  And when you say words like 'skeletal' and 'empty' ...I know EXACTLY where you're at.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sorry - cross-posting again

Comment

righto going to read about those thingos right now ta folks.....yes ignore the hubby remarks as he did buy me a dozen red roses.....hmmmfff......

Comment

Weren't you going to go to another little farm for a break after seeding ?
                        Should be about that time now.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;895422 wrote: Topamax Side Effects

Here's a link to Topa side effects site. Maybe give it a look ???
                          :blinkylove:

Comment

OK well I can safely say I don NOT have erectile dysfunction, phew.
                            Thanks reggie,mr g,bridge & tawny, you've made me feel a heap better. dried up the girly tears anyways.
                            i'm only on 50mg once daily reggie in the arvo so not even into big doses. on the kudzu t.i.d.
                            I am a natural ferkin worrier & our current situation (without going into too much boring Daus of Our Lives detail) is we are in a lot of debt, I'm a Taurean who seeks financial security & am worried we don't have it, husband's been injured since March & my sympathy bucket has well & truly gone dry, & I'm feeling pretty neglected.
                            Reading through the sideys, i don't feel that i need to stop the topa. i won't increase it though. I think the benefits of it decreasing my desire to drink is still positive.
                            This is always a very very tough time of year for many reasons.

Comment

sorry reggie my fucking waffling please tell me your bac exp.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;895431 wrote: Weren't you going to go to another little farm for a break after seeding ?
                                Should be about that time now.
                                yes bridge turned into another fucking stress attack
                                tell ya later

Comment

Working...
                                X