Underoos and Friends - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh, kids are watching awful scoobydoo movie on GO! and erm it is the worst animation in the universe combined with the very worstest ever attempt at aussie accents

Comment

fickle;876657 wrote: Errrm.. cannot reveal any actual details really... only that Otto is a relative in trouble whom i had previously been estranged from due to his ODD behaviour... so welcomed the opportunity to do the poor man a favour and reconcile.

Unfortunately he really is a bit clueless and did not erm.. quite get it that a favour had been given or that any imposition might have been being experienced on my part. So Otto was getting pretty stinky yep.. and now has found more suitable accommodation until he finally makes up his mind to sort his crap out.

Thank goodness Otto is no longer my problem.... as nothing has really ever changed with his mental processes... at last I realise that he never intended/s any harm.. he is just a bit witless.
      Sorry to hear Ficks thank you for the explanation

Comment

Arrgh i do love him anyways.. family is family

Comment

Ah, all this talk of sheet's is making me sleepy. I need a new futon. Wool, wool, wool.
          One of the things i love about having a woman in me life is that me bedding/sheet's etc, are pristine! And getting in and out of the different bed's in the day. Satin sheet's, cotton, polyester, err latex, flannel, cardboard, err rubber? I don't remember. And the pillow's. The hotel's were the best.
          Those were the day's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

No comment

Comment

Bets - HAH! I geddit. You've clipped mangetout onto our starched white pillows in the hope that we'll shut up for a while.

We shall see ...

Comment

Hiya.
                Late checkin from me.
                Regeneration begins today, in the rain, and cold, as you do. But bang in the middle of (what is going to return to) a pristine rainforest pocket.....
                Followed by dinner out with the cow cockies. Can't believe these people. They are filthy rich, and yet they get around with the arse out of their jeans, and their very favourite 20 year old RM Williams boots (nuuuuuuuuuuuthen wrong wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith 'em Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidget)
                They are vaguely aware of this, but couldn't give a flying.
                But a $100,000 piece of plant is nothing......
                Hilarious. Good to reconnect.
                Anyway, I am BUGGERED. So I'll do a quick lap of the site,and be orf.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I have sheet envy....
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

hey all fellow underoos.
                    i'm back after a long absence, but not abstinence.
                    gotta work at getting my shit together, & have spent all of 2010 so far trying to do it myself.
                    no help. no communication. no counselling. yeah.good job beagle.
                    thus i am back here hoping like hell to try & stick it, as this site helped me a lot in Sept 09.
                    nothing has really changed for me so i'm going to try & reconnect here & get some cyber-bolstering without being swallowed up in the vast number of pages to each thread!
                    so hello everyone yet again & if you can feel me, give me a hug would ya?!!!

Comment

Howdy Beegs big HUGG

Comment

Hiya Beagle. I remeber you girl !
                        Considder yourself bear-hugged.
                        Sorry super slow line speed
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Actually, we can put you in a half-nelson if it helps...
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

So Beagle ... how exactly was the Melbourne Cup? Did you manage some good shopping in Chappel Street?

Comment

hey reg & bridge,
                              was hoping for some familiar names on here.
                              yep,whack me in the sleeper hold cos I need to then wake yp from my self-induced coma of a life!
                              Firk me if I haven't wasted the past 9 months doing you know what.....
                              (it rhymes with stink)....
                              hey tawny how are you!
                              yes Melb Cup was great, did shop in Chappel - bought Arthur gallan dress & shoes on the farm & the outfit was a hit!
                              But our dog died whilst we were away so sorrow loomed.But I LOVED Melbourne!

Comment

think?

Comment

Working...
                                X