Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - June

Yay G! I am comin to your Gig!!
    Just give me plenty of notice so it doesnt interefere with F'ing parliament or something wierd
    Also PULEESE send me a song or summat!
    Huggs & PS - the avatar is not me (LOL)
    It was hinted to me however that redheads matches have a julia face coming out so I'm watching for it.

Comment

You have nothing to be ashamed of Fick's. You are a really decent person, and you are trying your best. I suspect your kid's are quietly very proud of you, and how hard you work for them.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

You're ON! Will send some stuff, and pm you etc...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Thans Reggie,
          Love U

Comment

If i said Reggie's on double bass, you'd be here in a flash i reckon!.....;-)

Comment

Warning. Throbbing post ahead.

Comment

And thanks G also of course!
                Am just discovering there are resources to help the kids. When we lived in the country people were so darn mean. I guess everyone was poor and angry. Am now in a city with services and the neighbours are the nicest I've ever had in my whole entire life.. so is the school extreemely great. Kids should be moving on in leaps and bounds now. Fr the first time i found a service to help kids who have lived through domestic violence & trauma. That is the key. Their needs are different so no matter how many courses I've done or whatever it's not appropriate to help them deal with the tough stuff. I think I've finally found the right place.

Comment

Guitarista;896215 wrote: Warning. Throbbing post ahead.
                  :H:H:H:h:h

Comment

Fick's, I wish i was there with you right now, to squeeze you, not like bluey and his hot water bottle, but warm, tight, and long.
                    Have a nice sleep, and a great week.

G'night folk's.

That is all.

Comment

fickle;896216 wrote: And thanks G also of course!
                      Am just discovering there are resources to help the kids. When we lived in the country people were so darn mean. I guess everyone was poor and angry. Am now in a city with services and the neighbours are the nicest I've ever had in my whole entire life.. so is the school extreemely great. Kids should be moving on in leaps and bounds now. Fr the first time i found a service to help kids who have lived through domestic violence & trauma. That is the key. Their needs are different so no matter how many courses I've done or whatever it's not appropriate to help them deal with the tough stuff. I think I've finally found the right place.
                      That's grand Fick's. And you're making all this happen, you star.

G'night. :h :l :h :l

Comment

it's my birthday soon and i got given the first ever released Tame Impala frm my daughter.. thrills!!!

Comment

nighters everyone... i'm off to the lounge to tell reggie the good news about my new album
                          Love G'ster
                          and all

Comment

Impala? as in the car?

Comment

LMAO Get thee to the lounge!
                              um I think i played this there.. but essentially all their songs were from the very young, no record label... they have just recorded their first album thanks to the viral internet thing
                              this sounds like crap but i must say their first album is completely respeccccccctable
                              Mwah!

Comment

Hey I just wanna say again, i could get really mad and depressed about all the pissy stuff that's happened but I refuse to do that.

What we have today is great. A trip to the Emergency room just reminds you. Thank DAWG we are all home alive and well tonight.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

Love to all

Comment

Working...
                                X