Underoos and Friends - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm putting last week's glich behind me and throwing myself into it Mr G.
    Murdering weeds really is therapeutic.
    How bout you ?
    Are you climbing on top of the pile ?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Alway's on top of the world here Bridgos, and if i fall, i fall back on top of that world. Well, that's the aim! What's that saying?....'shoot for the star's, and if you fall short, you'll still land on the moon'.....or something like that.
      Am working with a bloke with serious al issues at the mo'. Getting him into detox hopefully monday, then we gotta get a solid plan. At least he did 5 mths af from january, so he knows he can do it. A negative thinker at the mo, but he wants to stop, so this is a start. Interesting that i just start working with this bloke, and first day....bang! I introduce myself to him in the bloody emergency dept. at hospital, drunk, diabetes issues, suicidal thought's....Anyway, he's more positive now we have detox lined up, and a plan. Interesting given my recent 'experiences' with grog, and defo a huge bonus.

Aside from that, i'm cruising along lining up Crumpi....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

But before we talk more about me, how's it all panning out up there? Do you know if you're staying long time, or just going with the flow for now?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;897845 wrote: Alway's on top of the world here Bridgos, and if i fall, i fall back on top of that world. Well, that's the aim! What's that saying?....'shoot for the star's, and if you fall short, you'll still land on the moon'.....or something like that.
          Am working with a bloke with serious al issues at the mo'. Getting him into detox hopefully monday, then we gotta get a solid plan. At least he did 5 mths af from january, so he knows he can do it. A negative thinker at the mo, but he wants to stop, so this is a start. Interesting that i just start working with this bloke, and first day....bang! I introduce myself to him in the bloody emergency dept. at hospital, drunk, diabetes issues, suicidal thought's....Anyway, he's more positive now we have detox lined up, and a plan. Interesting given my recent 'experiences' with grog, and defo a huge bonus.

Aside from that, i'm cruising along lining up Crumpi....
          Ok ...so it's more of a social work role then ?
          I think it's true that when the student is ready , the teacher arrives.
          You're his angel Mr G...... Go hard.
          I hate alcohol more and more every day. Every time someone comes on here in a right mess, I hate it more.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Looks like I've picked up some non- bush regen work for 3 days......oddly more luck up here than at home

So this will prolly be a sixish month adventure.

Now tell me......how and where are you recruiting said crumpi ???? (nosey)
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Social work, mental health work, cheerleader, sage like advice, followed by some of the stupidest suggestion's ever uttered, all that stuff...

Comment

Non bush regen? Ah, a bit of nursing perhap's? 6 months ish? You up for it?

Said Crumpi is being sorced from old files, but they buxom wenches, and a bit of fun for now.

Comment

Crumpi (file 1), is a psycho, but an amazing looking creature, who is willing and able. Short time frame with this one, as a real danger exists of waking up with axe in forehead.

Crumpi file 2, is beautiful too. Far more stable, and a slightly longer term assignment, but, alas, just fun there too.

Comment

Guitarista;897859 wrote: Non bush regen? Ah, a bit of nursing perhap's? 6 months ish? You up for it?

Said Crumpi is being sorced from old files, but they buxom wenches, and a bit of fun for now.
                    Re-opening cold cases Mr G ?

Hmmm. Hadn't thought of that angle. Current plan is working abysmally.

Yes ...will be donning the whites again, despite best judgement, but money is SO much better.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;897861 wrote: Re-opening cold cases Mr G ?

Hmmm. Hadn't thought of that angle. Current plan is working abysmally.

Yes ...will be donning the whites again, despite best judgement, but money is SO much better.
                      Unsolved cases Bridgos.....;-)

Nurse Bridget? mmmmm!! :h

Comment

Guitarista;897860 wrote: Crumpi (file 1), is a psycho, but an amazing looking creature, who is willing and able. Short time frame with this one, as a real danger exists of waking up with axe in forehead.

Crumpi file 2, is beautiful too. Far more stable, and a slightly longer term assignment, but, alas, just fun there too.
                        Do said Crumpi KNOW that they are short to medium term cases ?
                        I know you'll tell me to fuck off if you're not telling.
                        See, this is the difference in our genders. .... that speration/compartmentalisation thing that your people are so good at. I can't do that. God I wish I could though....I'd love it....life would be so much more simple........will you teach me ??:l Pwease ?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;897863 wrote: Unsolved cases Bridgos.....;-)

Nurse Bridget? mmmmm!! :h
                          That's sister fucking Bridget to you mate :H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;897865 wrote: That's sister fucking Bridget to you mate :H
                            Whoooaaahhhh! :H :h:h:h:h:

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;897864 wrote: Do said Crumpi KNOW that they are short to medium term cases ?
                              I know you'll tell me to fuck off if you're not telling.
                              See, this is the difference in our genders. .... that speration/compartmentalisation thing that your people are so good at. I can't do that. God I wish I could though....I'd love it....life would be so much more simple........will you teach me ??:l Pwease ?
                              Oh FFS.

I'm upfront with Crumpi. And these ones know me, and know the score. And if you must know, as i know you must, they will walk away before i do.

Comment

Hmmm....well I'm officially jealous. I'm sick of having feelings and shit.:H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X