Underoos and Friends - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bluey - I read on another thread that this is your Day 30AF. Fantastic work. Congratulations.

Comment

tawnyfrog;898548 wrote: Hey Bluey - I read on another thread that this is your Day 30AF. Fantastic work. Congratulations.
      Rock And ROLL...that's GREAT :goodjob:
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks Tawny and Bridget. It was a breeze. No cravings and strife. I don't even feel like a drink now.
        Perhaps I'm cured? I'm certainly amazed at how easily and quickly the time went by.
        What happens next? Do I have a drink to celebrate? Or do I never touch the stuff again?
        Any recommendations?

Comment

Now that's the big question.
          Some people find that they can go on and moderate (whatever that is for them), but far more people start drinking again, come undone and find that abstinence is the only way for them.
          There are threads for both cases (naturally), and only you can decide. Big decision I think. do some reading.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just changed my Avatar so that Oney could see that I don't look like a Cop at all.
            I don't do I?

Comment

LOL Blue... quick check in from me.. just found this cracker avatar and a very funny article:
              ABC The Drum Unleashed - Dear Uptight White Honkie :H:H:H
              mebbe might make it back after dinner
              Go well everyone

Comment

Enjoyed that article Fick's, thank's.
                Congratulation's on 30 day's Bluey!

A big bus comin to get ya Bridge!...;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks for the boost Guitarista. What are you implying about needing a big bus to accommodate Bridget?

Comment

Guitarista;898698 wrote:

A big bus comin to get ya Bridge!...;-)
                    So I've been told on a number of occasions, G.
                    Will this one leave tyre prints on my back again ?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Bridge and Bluey,

No Blue, i'm not implying Bridget has a big arse, if that's what you mean.
                      Bridget, i see a bus, a big, shiny bus, all decked out for a big road trip around Oz, and i'm a comin to pick up everyone!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;898704 wrote: Evening Bridge and Bluey,

No Blue, i'm not implying Bridget has a big arse, if that's what you mean.
                        Bridget, i see a bus, a big, shiny bus, all decked out for a big road trip around Oz, and i'm a comin to pick up everyone!
                        Will we paint MWO on the side of it. And make pissed faces at people out the windows ?
                        No doubt folk will think we're from a 'special' house.
                        I think we need a slogan.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

We're special alright! A slogan...yeah....um....

First, i will pick up Reg, the family, and his bass, then Waves and his board's, then Hornos, and we'll strap her ride on mower and cookbook's to the roof, after we've put dune buggy wheel's on her, and installed a 253 V8. (the mower, not the frog)
                          Then it's orf to get Shazza, then......

Comment

Guitarista;898713 wrote: We're special alright! A slogan...yeah....um....

First, i will pick up Reg, the family, and his bass, then Waves and his board's, then Hornos, and we'll strap her ride on mower and cookbook's to the roof, after we've put dune buggy wheel's on her, and installed a 253 V8. (the mower, not the frog)
                            Then it's orf to get Shazza, then......
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksvm7fovhJQ[/video]]YouTube - Adventures of Priscilla - Queen of the Desert - Follie
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I suspect there will be similarities Tip's, but defo more bizarre than that.....

Comment

A 253V8 mower? I can just see it. Eight burning and eight turning...ready to rock 'n roll.
                                You could get to light speed with it. I'm getting a Star Wars theme...now a slogan...Hmmm, I'll need to think about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X