Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - June

Hey Bluey, are you Starsky or Hutch ? :H

Then we better pick up Ficks to create the BGM.........
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

That's a tough one Bridge. Sort of like being hung or shot.
      Wyatt Earp would be good. And if I had to be a crook it would be William Munny (outta Missouri) I love his lines. Like 'and don't go cuttin' no more whores...or I'll come back, and kill you all.'

As far as the slogan goes I'm stuck. I've got a few sub-titles: 'last plane to 1985' (I'd be on that)

Comment

Lol Bridget.

The BGM? Big Golden Mower? Beautiful Gious Momento? Bogan Global Magic? Que?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

There is a touch of the late great Lucky Grill's about your pic Bluey.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Below Grade Marahini......

We better fly Missy and Betts in ....they can do the fly drive.........
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Then Fickos and family, then after grabbing you and family, it's further north for Aspy and co. then if i'm not mistaken, it's SSWest ish, to Coach Ronnie, and Ms. Beagle, should she care to jump on the bus, and it sounds like she would! There's gonna be a lot of animal's on board, oh, and a few dog's and cat's and chook's too!

Yeeehaaaaw!!

Comment

We've missed Bluey to keep us all in order (Good luck with that)
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Starting to sound like an Ark. Could be a bit religious. Maybe The Ark Of The Covenant?
                  Come on dudes...brainstorm it!

Comment

What about the 'FARK?
                    I've gone back to the Eureka avatar by the way...I would use the St. Andrews Cross but the Eureka flag is prettier.

Comment

Blue Heeler;898742 wrote: Starting to sound like an Ark. Could be a bit religious. Maybe The Ark Of The Covenant?
                      Come on dudes...brainstorm it!
                      Oh Christ. It's not going to be a couples-y thing is it ?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Did youse know that in the Lalor family, all the first son's have since been named Peter, in honour of the man? I know a Peter Lalor, (relative) who said to me a couple of years ago.....'this is bullshit, i'm not going to name my first son Peter', and didn't.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;898748 wrote: Oh Christ. It's not going to be a couples-y thing is it ?
                          What's a couple? Is that like a..a... r.....re.......rela...........relation...........r elationship?

JesuChristou!

Comment

Guitarista;898752 wrote: What's a couple? Is that like a..a... r.....re.......rela...........relation...........r elationship?

JesuChristou!
                            One of those new co..mm..it.........ment thingos
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Eeww Bridge. What do you mean? I don't know what a 'couples'y thing' is but it sounds putrid.
                              It's going to be a hand picked body of the finest minds and most beautiful souls...isn't it?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;898757 wrote: One of those new co..mm..it.........ment thingos
                                Feck that stuff Bridge. Those people are weird! Let's go get a pizza....

Comment

Working...
                                X