Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - June

Ah well that's orright then...........
    BJesus. It's so cold I'm just going to give in and get to bed.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Don't forget to swing by Rabbit-o's place to pick her up on your way up north. Bring a cat carrier.

Comment

Blue Heeler;898758 wrote: Eeww Bridge. What do you mean? I don't know what a 'couples'y thing' is but it sounds putrid.
        It's going to be a hand picked body of the finest minds and most beautiful souls...isn't it?
        Well, the finest minds thing rules me out, but the finest hand's?.....My language! Let me play for you my wonderful friend's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;898761 wrote: Feck that stuff Bridge. Those people are weird! Let's go get a pizza....
          Can you have mine delivered to bed ?
          I'll have the right money. They can pass it through the window.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Shite! Hang on Jacq! We're comin!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Peter is not a bad name. Can think of many worse. Think how many kids are getting stuck with crap names. Came across one called 'Shanara' FFS!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;898767 wrote: Can you have mine delivered to bed ?
                I'll have the right money. They can pass it through the window.
                Of course me darlin'. Nothing's too much trouble for you.

Comment

I've alway's liked 'Colin'. Say's so much, while saying so little.

Comment

Guitarista;898774 wrote: I've alway's liked 'Colin'. Say's so much, while saying so little.
                    Sounds too much like colon...
                    I'm going now. Nighty.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Erm ... going back to Fick's funny link ... as a member of the "deliberately barren" brigade, I think if I'd had a kid, I woulda called him Ppeter ... you know ... like .... it'll make hime feel unique. Ppeter. Yeah. Stuff around with the spelling. That's good. INSIST that it's Ppeter with a double P.

Comment

Yeah. Me too, bed that is. I've had a flat out busy day and week too come to that. The non-drinking has agitated my energy levels and I've done about twice as much work and organising as I would normally do. Good thing really, a lot of stuff that's been sitting around in the 'pending' basket has been cleared out.

Comment

What if the kid's got a stutter?! he he.

I'm orf too. Goodnight all, and well done again Bluey on 30 day's af. Easy or not, that is a great accomplishment i think.

Comment

Nighters. I'm going horizontal also.

Betts - no need to tuck us tonight. Thanks anyway.

Comment

OMG IT'S JULY!!

Comment

OMG Fick's! What are we gonna do?!!! HELP!!
                                And a merry and fruitful July to you my friend.

Well, the blunnie rip orf's are off, belt buckle loosened, cardie's on, long weekend ahead, and now it's time. Time for that mystical, forbidden treat. It is waiting in my fridge. 1 glorious litre! mmmm.......ALL MINE!

Comment

Working...
                                X