Underoos and Friends - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No whispering behind anyone's back here.

Oney and Bridget. I wanna roll your fat arses in the mud, and enjoy ya curves.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;878828 wrote: Ahhhh - but there's also an art to knowing when to shut up and say nuzzinck ...
      Oh God yeah, very true, especially if you are going to hurt somebody unecessarily.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Guitarista;878829 wrote: No whispering behind anyone's back here.

:H:H:H

I have a few more pounds to go before I am ready.....but workin on it

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Guitarista;878829 wrote: No whispering behind anyone's back here.

Might take you up on that.........:H
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

one2many;878827 wrote: No what i meant by that is so many people talk about peeps behind their backs...not my particular friends...well I hope not lol.
            They are usually people who don't have much of a satisfactory life of their own.:upset:
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep Bridge......ahh well. if they are talking about me..they are leaving somebody else alone lol...

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Aside from the greater site area, It's nice to have a little thread to go to to waffle on on, like this one. some nice people, some character's, a bit of a laf. Am just having a quick reflect on my time here. Met some great people, who i've come to like very much. Important friendship's have been, and probably are being forged. Noice.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

This is a great thread, I don't post on it much but always read it....funniest thread on the board....some great one liners have been born here!!

Looking forward to meeting the gang later, so good to see people in the flash....will take loads of pics...

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Look forward to the pics Oner's. The only person i've met in the flesh from here is Boozehag. And that was an experience, and a very pleasurable one.

Comment

Guitarista;878850 wrote: Aside from the greater site area, It's nice to have a little thread to go to to waffle on on, like this one. some nice people, some character's, a bit of a laf. Am just having a quick reflect on my time here. Met some great people, who i've come to like very much. Important friendship's have been, and probably are being forged. Noice.
                      Sounds a bit fatalistic Mr mud wrestle, what's going on ?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cant wait to see her today, she is great isn't she?? One funny bint!

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Oh geez, i've just realised....Start's will be on her way about now! You're meeting TODAY!....Ah, cool...

Comment

There was some mention of an Underoos meet up a while back.......
                            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

[QUOTE=one2many;878851

Looking forward to meeting the gang later, so good to see people in the flash....will take loads of pics...
                              Oh please do. Some serious hard cases over there.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;878855 wrote: Sounds a bit fatalistic Mr mud wrestle, what's going on ?
                                Que??
                                Non, non Mademoiselle! I was simply just reflecting for a sec how great this place is. I enjoy dropping in here, and i really do enjoy the company of, and admire a lot of folk around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X