Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - June

Have I got news for you

Opal had a baby boy today at 1.20am (GMT) weighing 7lb 5oz/3.32kg. Both are fine and well.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;874544 wrote: Opal had a baby boy today at 1.20am (GMT) weighing 7lb 5oz/3.32kg. Both are fine and well.
      :yay::yay::yay:

and thanks for letting us know JC. If you are in touch - send a big huggy thing from the under-side of the globe!!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

JackieClaire;874544 wrote: Opal had a baby boy today at 1.20am (GMT) weighing 7lb 5oz/3.32kg. Both are fine and well.
        Ah, that's brilliant. Glad to hear the young bloke and mum are well. :h :new: :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey guys, caved in and had a glass of red!!!! I'm pretty upset with myself but hey atleast it is only 1 glass not a bottle or 2...so get up dust off and try again tomorrow. Hope all you guys are doing great, gona hit the sack now and hopefully wake up refreshed..it is really hard to train the body to actually sleep instead of just passout...night all
          Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Righto Bridgos. The game's up. Where the feck are you?
            Am reeling off a p.m. folk's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hiya Boycie,
              Don't worry, stick with it. You are sounding positive, and that's a good place to be for when you start a new day tomorrow. Why not make tomorrow the first day of your new life?

Best wishes on your journey, G.

Comment

It's a glass, Boycie ... much better than a bottle. I'm hitting the sack too. Nighters all.

Comment

gosh its awfully quiet in here these days!!

I can feel a song coming on ........ "Where have all the undies gone?" :H:H

happy days everyone

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missios, all Underooter's and special guest's,

Yes, a lovely song it is too, Missy.
                    I suppose it's just a state of flux, that will defo pass at some stage.

A safe, sober, and magical day to all, especially you there, in the wings.

Comment

:bananacomputer::bananacomputer::bananacomputer:

just got meself some Leonard Cohen tickets!

The pre-sales have been really heavy and there were huge queues at the local Ticketek outlet this morning when they opened at 9. I just logged in at 9:02am and got them (and really good ones too!) on my first attempt to log in!

Things are looking up!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Cool Missy!
                        He's not here till november.....i'd better get cracking!

OoRoo..

Comment

Morning,

nothing much to say really, but I thought I should keep the numbers up!

Mr Sweats has found a 3D room planner online and spent most of last night showing me how much of our furniture isn't going to fit into the new place....

Yesterday's Banana bread was a roaring success in that the Teens ate it.

*Wanders off muttering must get a life and/or some philosophical/quirky comments to share*

Bets
                          xx
                          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Just another undies puller-upper here.

Bets - the minimalist look is good. Bamboo still dead?

Comment

Tawns - I like the minimalist look too, I've been clipping pictures of lovely serene white interiors, one of the teens saw them yesterday and laughed when I said it was how I wanted the new apartment to look...

Bamboo still dead.

LBirds strangely quiet, the ' mosquito fogger' is here as its Thursday and I only just remembered to bring them in, that would have been tragic.

I'm really hoping that Tigger gets to where he's going today then I can stop worrying about him as well as Bridge.....

B
                              x
                              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

tawnyfrog;874271 wrote: Morning gang,

Hell, Mr.G - I haven't even got a cheap seat. I'm in the standing room only section, just outside the dunnies.

Now, if Bridge and Rags don't check in today, I'm sure we're not above starting a rumour as to their whereabouts and activities ...

Don't know what the day will bring, it's still too dark to see properly.
                                I'm here, honest!
                                Bridge can't surely be out in the bush tackling Turkey rhubarb and other nasties in this weather!

Comment

Working...
                                X