Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - June

beagle;881796 wrote:
    Man i really need some tlc right now. mentally,physically & emotionally. don't know where to go right now.:
    can't someone fucking hug ME for a change?!!! i mean i haven't been rolling in a dead sheep or anything!!!!
    and every post puts me at the bottom of a fucking page where no-one seems to READ it!

Comment

:l Beagle :l
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Well well well Bridge. Did you write this? I'm imbloodypressed!

Burkas and Birkins by Lindy West - Film - The Stranger, Seattle's Only Newspaper

Comment

thankyou KTab, i feel better now.....:thanks:

Comment

beagle;882013 wrote: can't someone fucking hug ME for a change?!!! i mean i haven't been rolling in a dead sheep or anything!!!!
            and every post puts me at the bottom of a fucking page where no-one seems to READ it!
            Hiya Beags,

I hadn't read back till now.........big hug's to you, beautiful woman. :l :l :l :l :l

Just having some chocolate soy icecream. mmmm. I keep some for you.....

:bigwink:

What are you up to tonight?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Mr G you just blew me out of the water with that post you old smoothy you

Comment

Ah KT. Nah, But I'm sure to say something really classy by the end of the night here too that'll have em cringing!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

KT,
                  I hear the craic was 98?

Comment

Beagle - it just feels like that. I didn't see your post while I was uploading the link in reply to Bridge. You'll notice that we're often off-line for bloody hours. You'll get to know posting patterns. One of us is always at the bottom of the page. Lack of immediate reply doesn't meana we don't give a stuff.

I've spent a good part of the arvo trying to imagine what it would be like for you. We're talking 5,500 acres. Are you growing wheat? Canola? I'm starting to understand the bloody magnitude of the isolation. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all that and have a thousand questions. You rpolly don't know, but I don't do gratuitous huggies. I'll have something serious to contribute when I've thought it through further.

You don't strike me as a woman who'd be happy to accept the old "never mind, chin up, this too shall pass" platitude.

In the meantime ***inserts respectful eye contact thingy here ***

Comment

Guitarista;882036 wrote: Ah KT. Nah, But I'm sure to say something really classy by the end of the night here too that'll have em cringing!
                      No betting on it :laughmonkey:

Deadly buzz man, meeting the Army chicks. Quickly looking around to see if I was heard saying that.

Comment

KTAB;882040 wrote: No betting on it :laughmonkey:

Deadly buzz man, meeting the Army chicks. Quickly looking around to see if I was heard saying that.
                        Yep, i reckon those chick's are grouse!
                        I would love to come over and meet everyone next year, possibly, but who know's. And i hear yourself, Mario and Wanna, were, and are......Gentlemen. Of which i have no doubt.

Comment

I heard ya.
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Feck.

Comment

Fusk.

I'll talk over the top of 'em.

Here ya go Beags. :l

Comment

That'll teach me to post and run.....
                                Here ya Beags :l

And I cannot BELIEVE that you go one from the Frog .....Jeez......
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X