Underoos and Friends - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful seems to be an overused word. G and Missy, you have both made my life better tonight. just by being you. Thanks!

Comment

shutmedown;883999 wrote: Wonderful seems to be an overused word. G and Missy, you have both made my life better tonight. just by being you. Thanks!
      You're welcome. I'm off for a while, so take care, and catch you later.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey you lot ... I murdered an AMAZING amount of noxious weeds today...:goodjob:
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks Sir G.

Anyone else care to talk with me?

Comment

Well done Bridge! I can just picture you, crouched down all determined like, and talking to yourself, cursing this and that.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;884020 wrote: Well done Bridge! I can just picture you, crouched down all determined like, and talking to yourself, cursing this and that.
              Oh my effing God darling....did you have 'Bridge-Cam' on today ???
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Okay, I will get off. I get the message. However, there are people on this site who I love. I have made mistakes. Haven't we all? G, Betts, Angel, Starts, Zen, we were always there for each other from the start of TND. I want to thank each and every one of you for being my friend. Thanks very much. It may only be a virtual site, but I feel each of you as a friend. I apologise for going crazy over the last few months.

Comment

Would you like me to full detail my Vegetation Management Plan ??

Cos I can ....
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;884028 wrote: Would you like me to full detail my Vegetation Management Plan ??

Cos I can ....
                    Oh for feck's sake....go on then........(i am interested though)

Comment

If you want me gone, say so.

Comment

Guitarista;884029 wrote: Oh for feck's sake....go on then........(i am interested though)
                        OK.....let's start with a BIG GOOEY pot of ..........Glyphosate .....(see MSDS attached)

Mmmmmm............... now let's smear that on.........
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

G, Thanks, always.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;884032 wrote: OK.....let's start with a BIG GOOEY pot of ..........Glyphosate .....(see MSDS attached)

Is this stuff lethal to human's?

Carry on...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;884032 wrote: OK.....let's start with a BIG GOOEY pot of ..........Glyphosate .....(see MSDS attached)

Lethal or not. You're already driving me wild.....:h

Comment

Lethal ???? You have NO idea...baby
                                (actually none of us REALLY know)
                                But there's another guy in the room....
                                His name is MR MONSANTO...........Ooooooooooohhhhh........
                                He is just a big bad bastard........Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd....... ......
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X