Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - June

Arvo, Undies!

Have an absolutely maginificent weekend!

Is it a chicken curry, Tawny? Sounds delicious...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Wash you mouth out, young Saffa. My gals shall NEVER be eaten ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;889446 wrote: Yup, Rabbito - the Blunnies got kicked off an hour ago and I'm hunkered down next to the pot-belly with a gorgeous curry simmering along gently. Having my first attempt at home-made parathas. Will let you know ...

How long til you go for your end of FY Cairns hols?
        2 weeks 2 days and about 18 hours

not that I'm counting.

This time in 2 weeks I'll be outta here for 12 delicious days.

Bit of a worry though I checked the forecast and they have rain up there 5 outta the next
        6 days.

Ah but it is 27 - 28 * each day.
        I'll get a wet suntan.
        Happy to be back

Comment

JACQRABBIT;889456 wrote:

Ah but it is 27 - 28 * each day.
          I'll get a wet suntan.
          Ahhhh .... bliss!
          Make sure you go to Palm Cove; my fave haunt up there.

Comment

Just popping in to say a quick hello - am lovebird cleaning and the JR is licking his lips as the cage is within jump range...

Noice Chooks Tawny!

Tigger is in my home town. Its bizarre and a bit emotional for me

Carry on All and have a Fab weekend.

Bets
            x
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Heya Betts,
              enjoy your weekend too!
              Love a bit of curry Tawns.. hey I've been to Palm Cove.. great spot!
              Tonight we dine on traditional swiss fare - creamy baked polenta stuffed with brie and butter... with fresh homemade tomato basil sauce. (naughty i know but as a winter warmer nothin beats it ahhhh.. and best of all my kids all say mine is better than their nonna's )

Comment

TAWNY! Did I see you post a while back that you can get a prescription for bac if you complain of a migrane to your doc here in Aus? or was that another med?

Comment

Hi Fickle, that grub sounds interestingly tasty, got a link to the recipe?
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hello undy pundies.
                    Tres` Tres` busy.
                    Looks like bushy is coming up for a visit.
                    And I actually missed him
                    Even with all the excitement and potential change. (I love change...LOVE it)
                    I see those poor bloody chooks are maintaining their names, much to their horror no doubt.
                    Straight back up on those horses Beags and Ficks....literally and figuratively......how ever many runs you have to take at it, just do it....think of all the nights you HAVEN'T had a drink.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

fickle;889577 wrote: TAWNY! Did I see you post a while back that you can get a prescription for bac if you complain of a migrane to your doc here in Aus? or was that another med?
                      I think that was Topiramate/Topamax.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey guys.
                        Just checking in, in between packing... off to the Gold Coast tomorrow. Dream World here I come... might even pluck up enough courage to do the giant drop this time! Maybe!
                        Fickle - can I come for dinner? that sounds amazing.... Are you Gordon Ramsey is disguise?
                        My first sober holiday so will be a very testing time for me, but after reading greeneyes post the other day about where I could be if I had "just one", I am quite certain I have the strength to stay AF. Coming up to six months now and I am not going to blow it.
                        Will pop in again when I can.
                        Over and out!
                        Hipster
                        I finally got it!
                        "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Good luck Hipster, stay positive.. in my experience a holiday is the easiest time to be AF so go for it and ENJOY feeling GREAT!!

Thanks Bridge, I'm not sure I want to go down the topa path yet but it's great to know there's a way to get it if needed

KTab I have a recipe but it is a badly translated one and I've gone and messed about with it to the point where it's awesome (as one must) so maybe I'll pop across to the recipe thread and post it eh! I'm a very erm... innacurate cook who usually makes things up as I go along so that will be a challenge!

And I'm very pleased that Tawny's chooks are safe! (now lets not mention the roosters)

Comment

Durnit I tried to post in that recipe corner thingy and it just went pouff into the ether.. i will pm you KTab

Comment

:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning,

:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X