Underoos and Friends - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Underoos.. I imagine you're all asleep right now but I just wanted to say congratulations to New Zealand for tying with Italy in the World Cup.
    :goodjob:
    P.S. Mr. Stirly and I were so hoping you'd score another goal. We were really cheering the team on. But anyway, well done and good luck in your next match.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;891336 wrote: Hello Underoos.. I imagine you're all asleep right now but I just wanted to say congratulations to New Zealand for tying with Italy in the World Cup.
      :goodjob:
      P.S. Mr. Stirly and I were so hoping you'd score another goal. We were really cheering the team on. But anyway, well done and good luck in your next match.
      Thank you Stirly! I got woken up early as Mr B was so excited!! And then my brother rang from the US. I imagine the whole country will go into a tail spin today :H:H
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Alrighty.
        New dawn, new day.
        Hope we all slept like tanks.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good Morning Bridget. Bright and sunny here, but cold at the moment.
          I have a lot of running around to do today. Just the usual domestic shit plus I have some gear I need to sell before the end of the month. I'll be in and out today.
          Hope you are feeling on top of the world...see ya later.

Comment

Right, fess up. Which one of youse has given me the sniffles? I'm on 4-hourly doses of Lemsip™ but will refrain from sucking on Fisherman's Friend™. This better not turn into Man Flu or you'll all know about it.

S'pose I should stop going out into the freezing, drizzly weather every half hour to check their nesting box ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;891575 wrote: Right, fess up. Which one of youse has given me the sniffles? I'm on 4-hourly doses of Lemsip? but will refrain from sucking on Fisherman's Friend?. This better not turn into Man Flu or you'll all know about it.

S'pose I should stop going out into the freezing, drizzly weather every half hour to check their nesting box ...
              sorry Tawny. It wasn't me, but the blokes around me. Mr B in very bad shape. Also - my brother in Altanta. Think he must have caught it off Ruby :H

Hope the chooks are managing in the weather

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Blue Heeler;891535 wrote: Good Morning Bridget. Bright and sunny here, but cold at the moment.
                I'm sorry Bluey but "BooHoo."

"Bit cold here,"

Sir..
                I got an Ice warning on my dashboard on my way into the office this morning,

it went down to 1.5* and only went as high as 4.5* all the way in and that was at
                8.00 - 8.30,
                don't even wanna think about how cold it was over night..

Tawny,
                give the girlies a 'leckie blankie' and stay indoors your self,
                they'll be fine.
                And your quite right,
                Isolate yourself 'cos a 'Man Flu' could become a national disaster.
                Happy to be back

Comment

JACQRABBIT;891582 wrote:
                  And your quite right,
                  Isolate yourself 'cos a 'Man Flu' could become a national disaster.
                  yeah, I reckon too.

Jacq - that's a bit cold for your neck of the woods!!

okay, when's the next footie we have to look forward to?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Rabbit-o, you know what those banana benders are like ... once it drops below 22C they shriek and call for their cardies.

I've decided I don't have Man Flu. It's just not worth it if you don't have a kindly wife to cater to your every whim whilst wiping your feverish brow.

Missy - can't talk footie but foodie ... hey, that's another topic!

K, Bridge, come out come out wherever you are ... has today been a bit better, matey?

Comment

Never summon the devil.
                      For she shall appear.
                      Yep, bit better today, thanks Froglet.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh dear... I see we have our attendant rash of viruses today.
                        Most annoying to be out of sorts ladies.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Holy shit ... wonder if it'll work on George Clooney? I'll try.

K, George, come out come out wherever you are

Comment

I know this has done the rounds before but it might be appropriate again. It helped me a lot.

For a Reason, for a Season, for a Lifetime:

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.
                            When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Author Unknown

Comment

I have not read that before Tawny. It makes a lot of sense, thank you.

Bridge, I am so glad you are feeling a bit better, that feeling can be so debilitating, I know.. xx
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I love that too. It has helped me no end to come to terms with stuff
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X