Underoos and Friends - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont talk to me about weather - we have only had one day with no rain in the last 9 days!!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;873271 wrote: Hi Opal! Will undoubtedly be so for you anyway!!! How much longer?

In my view the best thing about June is the shortest day, which means we are on the way to summer again!
      Your such a 'glass 1/2 full gal' Miss B.

Are you North or South Island
      Happy to be back

Comment

JACQRABBIT;873348 wrote: Your such a 'glass 1/2 full gal' Miss B.

Are you North or South Island
        I'm in Wellington, bottom of the North. And actually despite everything, the places where Zeppie and Pink Angel are have had it much worse - major flooding and more rain due.

I'm having a(nother!) early night. See you in the morning.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Evening all, G'night Missy,

An evening magnanimous in it's magnificence to all punter's. A bet each way? Nah, i'm putting my money on YOU, yep you, over there in the cheap seats, to win.

That is all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

hey jacq, enjoy cairns hey my sister lives up there and it is magic.....end FY hey sound like you are an accountant or such....same line of work as me only recently i have branched out into a different area of the business.... I know what you mean about looking forward to a break can't wait for septmeber and a 2 day break away. Anyway night to all you amazing, wonderful, sobber people. I'm on day 2 again but hopeful things will improve....happy winter guys xxxx
            Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

G'day Boycie!
              Great going on day 2. Thing's do improve, and will get better and better, if you stick with it, and give yourself a chance. Go for it!

Best wishes, G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Morning all!

:welcome: Boycie and congrats on your 2 days! You sound pretty upbeat! Stick with it!

I'm not going to say anything more about the rain here. It has got really boring.

Hi Spam! Not sayin' anything as I'm sure you'll have already told it to yourself. But sheez, dont you notice the difference when you are training?!

I have the entry form for a 10km on 27 June run sitting on my desk. I was going to walk it, but my training has been going quite well, and now I'm trying to get the courage up to enter as a runner and do a run/walk. Never would have even contemplated being able to do that again.

Have a great day. I have a mission to complete a section of my project by the end of the week so I can enjoy the long weekend without too much work hanging over my head.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning,

Great plan for the week Missy.
                  I've got admin. stuff at work i must finish and have in order by end of week. Pain in the posterior cause it's all piled up, but, i just have to do me notes every day, rather than leave em. Too much unnecessary pressure, but it'll be done, and will adjust my work practice. (difficult when you've gotta go somewhere at the drop of a hat most day's! The 10k, whether you run it or run/walk it, is a brilliant thing to do.

A maarvellous day to all, whether you're in the cheap seat's, like me, or in the balcony.

Comment

Morning gang,

Hell, Mr.G - I haven't even got a cheap seat. I'm in the standing room only section, just outside the dunnies.

Now, if Bridge and Rags don't check in today, I'm sure we're not above starting a rumour as to their whereabouts and activities ...

Don't know what the day will bring, it's still too dark to see properly.

Comment

hi all.
                      i posted about shareing this place with my auntie who was wishing/planning to give AL the flick some time ago. well she just told me she is 5 weeks sober...so pleased for her,i have started a mini epidemic
                      (oxymorone?) my mate is down from 2ltr bourban/day to 3or 4 beers a night after seeing my progress, now this.
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

G'day Aspy,
                        Great stuff! Similar scenario here. A couple of my mates are now thinking about their grog intake since they've been seeing me still out there having fun, looking good, with plenty of 'go,' and AF. We're leading by example, whether that's my intention or not.

Hope the family's well. G.

Comment

Oh my goodness we're 2nd page!

Duvet day here, allow myself one a month, a great improvement on 25 a month!

Lovebirds at full tweet and have run out of mangetout. Can't hang them outside because its raining. Will have to dig out my F1 ear plugs

Spam - onwards and upwards.

Aspman - yes, have had lots of people asking me how I started to tackle my drinking issues, lots of them are asking 'for a friend that needs help'

Boycie - pop in for day 3 please.

BRIDGE WHERE ARE YOU???

Rags is obviously in the garden.

Time for some white shirt movie action methinks.
                          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey Sweaty.

Lucky your not letting them have babies yet then or the noise would be deafening
                            Happy to be back

Comment

Bets - I had no idea love birds were noisy.

Hey Rabbito - how's the cat doing?

Comment

Jacq - no, definitely no babies!

Tawny - neither did I!

Have just put a 'healthy' banana bread in the oven, looks vile but if its ok will post the recipe.

Bets
                                xx
                                Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X