You are an inspiration girliee!

Morning undies :-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Underoos and Friends - June

good evening underoooonies...
      it still sounds strange for me to say that,
      when sun is just starting to peep it's head up here...

hey Bridge that sounds fantastic for you hun..
      wow and I know wot you mean about nice to able to leave voluntarily...
      eviction is not nice...happened once to us 4yrs ago..not nice at all...

this is the first time in a long while I am actually ahead with my rent...
      since getting my head straight 'n sober, I work, get paid.... and can pay my rent 3mths up front..
      takes a f'ing huge wieght of my nut.....
      and gives a proud feeling as well, for once doing things right....:H

Comment

Hi Undies & guests.

Bridge - sounds like an amazing series of events - meant to be!

Managed to get Teens out of bed by 11.30, took them for lunch and a troll around IKEA for ideas for their new rooms (which are so small we need to be very innovative with storage ), and back home without a raised voice, and I bought not one candle/lantern/plant. Result.

Teen 2 is boxing - I'm impressed by the fact he goes regularly without complaining, I think a lot of the hour is spent on fitness and conditioning, but he has done a little sparring and its giving him confidence and I think a better understanding and respect of fighting in 'real life' rather than in playstation world.

Mr G - watch out, my friend ripped the muscles in his groin playing wii tennis, and that's be no good given the abundence of crumpette you seem to have

Tawny - any sign of the Chooks?

Missy B - a productive day and a snuggle with the cats? - Perfect.

Lady J - congrats on being ahead with the rent. I now have a grip on the finances again and am putting right what Mr Sweats neglected slowly but surely.

Take Care All

Bets

Where's Beagle??
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Sweaty Betty;887141 wrote:

Where's Beagle??
          Rags?
          Ronnie?
          Spam?
          Indy?
          Reggie?
          Boycie?
          Shas?
          Wavey?

Hiya Bets - Chooks on Thursday. Congrats on escaping IKEA sans candle/lantern/plant.

:goodjob:

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;887090 wrote: It will be SO nice to leave town voluntarily....:H
            Classic :H
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Sorry hello everyone.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;887090 wrote: It will be SO nice to leave town voluntarily....:H
                I reckon they'll still be keeping an eye on you but ...

(shit ... I'm not even from Q'ld)

Comment

Thanks Babies.

I was actually joking Jan :H....but Jeez in the bad old days I had some bloody dramas with landlords alright....so stressful.....

Yes I'm sure they'll insist on me having 'Bridge-cam' strapped to my head at all times, Froglet.
                  Or maybe one of those ankle bracelet things that the Americans put on their parole people:H:H:H

Sorry, I'm just cracking myself up here.

Yes where is everyone ?
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Bridget, Undies, all in the roped orf area, in the cheap seat's, and of course my faves, assorted Crumpi.

Exciting news Bridgos! It is your can do positive attitude, laced as it is, with utter decency, that is mostly responsible i'm guessing. Bravo, and i look forward seeing where the cookie crumbles.

Boxing is good.

A maagnificent night to all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;887242 wrote:

Exciting news Bridgos! It is your can do positive attitude, laced as it is, with utter decency, that is mostly responsible i'm guessing. Bravo, and i look forward seeing where the cookie crumbles.
                      No, my little crumpette (sing.)
                      They are just innocent country folk, who if they can see you don't mind getting your hands dirty, and have a sense of humour to keep 'em amused....yer in............today's running joke was re introducing himself Tony Abbott to boardies ........... you can imagine what 'came up'.....dirty little grubs these farm boys are.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh dear, Tony, Tony.

Today in the mail, i got a sealed envelope with a pic of an ape on the front, and the word 'Hairy'.
                        Inside envelope was an ad saying.......
                        'We may have originated from the apes, but we don't have to look like one'. Whaaaa?!!! What are they trying to say?!
                        Ok, sure, there is Crumpi afoot, and dalliances resultant, but hairy? Moi???!!!! Is this someone's idea of a joke?! Yeah, i've got a bit of a hairy chest, a hair or 3 on me back, but i wouldn't say excessive, OR HAIRY!

Just how much hair on a man's body is too much Sheila's?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

So your work offer's sound fairly ongoing up there Bridge then?

Comment

Guitarista;887249 wrote: Oh dear, Tony, Tony.

Today in the mail, i got a sealed envelope with a pic of an ape on the front, and the word 'Hairy'.
                            Inside envelope was an ad saying.......
                            'We may have originated from the apes, but we don't have to look like one'. Whaaaa?!!! What are they trying to say?!
                            Ok, sure, there is Crumpi afoot, and dalliances resultant, but hairy? Moi???!!!! Is this someone's idea of a joke?! Yeah, i've got a bit of a hairy chest, a hair or 3 on me back, but i wouldn't say excessive, OR HAIRY!

Just how much hair on a man's body is too much Sheila's?
                            Don't listen to them......they're just after capturing the insecure metrosexuals.
                            Sorry, but I'm attracted to BLOKES.
                            Big hairy blokes, who smell like blokes (within reason)...........
                            Act like blokes (within reason)
                            Not hairless bloody nymphettes.....Jesus..
                            Screw that pamphlet up and (very man-ily) chuck it away
                            And get out of Melbourne before it castrates you :H:H:H:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh yep....heaps of work.....:H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;887256 wrote: Oh yep....heaps of work.....:H
                                Okay, so not ongoing regular work up there then? But then, who know's what could happen if/when you move up there, once yer a bit of a local.

Don't worry, no metro sexual boy here!

(Yoohoo, anyone seen me tweezer's?)

Comment

Working...
                                X