Anyone notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone notice?

That MWO has now gone past the 13,000 members mark. I know a lot of people have moved on for various reason but that is still a heck of a lot of people that RJ has helped with her vision in setting up and continuing to maintain this site, I know for a fact it changes lives.
    So I just wanted to say thank you today to Roberta Jewell and Dr. Linda Garcia.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Anyone notice?

And a big thanks from me too...so grateful for this site and the great friends I have made here.
    I am a better person because of MWO.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Anyone notice?

:thanks:HERE HERE! :thanks:
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Anyone notice?

:thanks:A huge thank you from me too, saved my life....or gave me my life back! :h
        AF since April 19, 2010
        NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
        -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Anyone notice?

Roberta Jewell and Dr. Linda Garcia. Thank you very much. would not be alcohol free without you & the many friends i have made here.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Anyone notice?

Wow! I there there were almost 6,000 when I started here.

:thanks:
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Anyone notice?

That is great. It's those things you don't always notice so thanks for posting Ktab.

Luv this forum and how it has helped me. So gratefull it has helped so many others too
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Anyone notice?

Thanks KTAB for posting this, and RJ for starting this place, I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for this place!!! and I too wouldn't have friends all over the world some of whom I have met in person!!!

I believe there were only about 600 members when I came here lol xxx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Anyone notice?

There was just under a 1000 members when I joined.

Kind of makes you think just how prominent alcoholism is!

And also that it isn't only a man's problem! I have 'met' so many women here that have a problem with it and it made me feel not so alone or that I had the 'plague' or something.

Love this site. Although I don't come on here daily anymore. But I love the fact it is here when I need it! xoxo

Comment

Anyone notice?

Ditto from me.
                    This site has grown so much since I joined, has helped many people, friendships have formed, and there is a wonderful sense of togetherness on the site.

Comment

Anyone notice?

I am so thankful for this site. Last night I was thinking how amazing it would be if this book was on college campuses. If people in there 20's have a chance to change before they find themselves in this spot at 40, how amazing would that be?!
                      Anyhow, thanks RJ! And thanks to all those who contribute daily to this site!

Comment

Anyone notice?

It is humbling to think of how many of us there are throughout the world, struggling, but still trying, sometimes failing but trying again. And reaching out to help others and through that helping to help ourselves.
                        Thanks to all who make this site the incredible support tool that it is.
                        Day 15 here and darn proud of it.

Comment

Anyone notice?

Leave it to you KTAB, to take notice of this milestone and open up a platform for our gratitude. I too am grateful that I found this site in 2008. At that time my life was spiraling more and more out of control due to my relationship to alcohol. At that time, I did not hold out much hope for myself being able to stop drinking, but thanks to Roberta Jewel and Dr. Garcia and all of my wonderful friends here on the website, I found my way out.

Thank you RJ and Dr. Garcia!
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Anyone notice?

Cheers..

Me too.

Don't know about it saving my life but I can defiantly credit with saving my dignity, my face with my children and possibly my marriage.

OMG, I hadn't thought of it like that,
                            It really is quite 'humbling' I'm having to fight to keep from 'tearing up' now.

Thank you all and sundry.
                            Happy to be back

Comment

Anyone notice?

I'm also grateful for this site. It really help me when i'm in tough situations. Like a mobile AA! Anytime, anywhere, and you can chat and get decent advice and help thanks RJ and to everyone of you guys and girls out there Hava awesome day.
                              Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                              AF since 04th May 2010
                              Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                              My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                              :crazymonkey:

Comment

Working...
                              X