Anyone notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone notice?

im so very very grateful for this site. no way i could have done this without mwo and the wonderful people here
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Anyone notice?

KTAB;874840 wrote: That MWO has now gone past the 13,000 members mark. I know a lot of people have moved on for various reason but that is still a heck of a lot of people that RJ has helped with her vision in setting up and continuing to maintain this site, I know for a fact it changes lives.
      So I just wanted to say thank you today to Roberta Jewell and Dr. Linda Garcia.
      Your quote and reply was brilliant,Thank you! Edward

Comment

Anyone notice?

Thank you for posting and for your kind comment Edward.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Anyone notice?

If this is the end ,then let it last forever!

My mind is wondering this morning with know one to talk too,some of my best friends are dead and more are a sleep,which ones are luckier!
          The ones sleeping I think,there is that off chance they are having a good dream.
          But on that off chance their is life after death,we will actually have a second chance to become the people we dreamed about being!
          It is a horrible and terrifying thought at times to look at your life,young or old and see the person you became ,this was not our idea,why!
          Oh why did I not change when I had the chance,the open river would not look so complete if I had did so.
          Maybe this was the master plan and I have succumded to the ultimate!
          I guess I will never know,do you?
          But maybe?

If not it may make a good song!

Edward

Comment

Anyone notice?

Who knows whether it is indeed fate, but I do know it is never too late to reclaim our lives. It is never to late to say today is the first day of the rest of my life, today I will not drink. If that means one minute at a time or one hour it can be done. Edward I notice you have been here since Feb but havent posted very much. Why not give this a try right now and ask for support if you need it. Thats what I do when I feel the cravings come calling.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Anyone notice?

That's just like you, KTAB, to notice :l

A humongous THANK YOU from me, as well!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
              X