Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he didn't abandon ship. I thought we were losing steerage johnny
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

How's it guys. Sorry, been having internet problems etc. All is good. Just workin mad hours. How are you all doin. Hope everyone is strong. We got another week ahead of us. Hope you're all prepared for some rough seas. Cold front, snow, wind, and rain. Gonna be very Chilli but we will make it through anything. Hey. Give me a whoopa!
      Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
      AF since 04th May 2010
      Fell overboard on the 8th July!
      My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
      :crazymonkey:

Comment

Mornings, Mornings.

Good to have yer back mate.
        You went to church ysterday?! Landed up going to the evening service. Was fab. Phil's the man. Feel a bit sorry for him today in the aftermath of teh 4:0 Germany walkover :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Yeah i was there too. Very powerful service. I wasn't even wanting to go. But am so glad i did. I got the answer to the question i've been asking. I always get my answer. It's amazin actually. Glad you're still with us mate.
          Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
          AF since 04th May 2010
          Fell overboard on the 8th July!
          My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
          :crazymonkey:

Comment

AMazing. Feel exactly the same way. It was as though it was just meant for me. Having gone through some serious struggles this week it was just what I needed to hear
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Dizzy my broer,

Sorry boet. Am going to game with my dad after all tonight. I shouldn't have mentioned it. Don't like to raise ppls hopes man.
              You'll be watching in a lot more comfort. let's put it that way. I'll be p#ss wet :H
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Hi everyone hope to have a fine day and hope you all do too!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ahoy all.
                  A beautiful Monday morning here and a good weekend behind us!

Comment

Mornings, mornings. quite morning on deck hey?! Where's the blimmin captain?! this ship is like a boat withoug a rudder drifting aimlessly in the sea :H

Hope you all have a stunning AF day!! ODAT guys, ODAT.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;887135 wrote: Where's the blimmin captain?!
                      :H:H:H

Hi Guys, Im reporting for duty, need a distraction today so im prepared to scrub the decks to keep me focused and sober.... Should we maybe appoint a deputy captain, if this one keeps jumping ship?!
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Steering this ship in between all them double shifts might have been a bit too much for our cap, hey?!

I can't believe I'll be off from tomorrow till next week. Am so excited. Hence won't be around too much btw. Should post something tomorrow before leaving. One gets so worried on here quickly when someone isn't around for a couple of days, hey?!

How bout you for deputy captain?! This is a new boat, a new day, a new world. Time for a Female captain
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Johnny I have enough on my plate without trying to take charge of this unruly bunch! :H

Where are you off to?
                          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Going up to Port Elisabeth for the Germany Serbia game on Friday. Leaving tomorrow or Thursday for teh game on Friday and back on Saturday.

Probably only go up Thursday morning. it's a 10 hour drive though so would have been nice to take two days for it.

It' going to be tough once again. But am on Antabuse again this week. Went to the pharmacist before my AA meeting past Saturday and decided to go back on Antabuse just for the duration of the WC. Maybe that makes me a coward but I just need teh extra nett. I really, really can't afford to go back to drinking and will do anything neccessary So for teh next 4 weeks that's being back on AB.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Johnny you have to do whatever it takes.... our sobriety is so precious
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Yeah. Taking the L Glut too now. Not sure if it's working or how it's working though?!! Or ist that a good thing?

Can't wait for the trip though. Will be fab. going with my little brother.
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X