Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dizilizid;875458 wrote: Ahoy Mateys- sorry i over slept. Lol. We got dingys and everything. Welcome about and the boat is ready to rock? Today is a pirate party. No rum though guys! It's a beautiful sunny day. Ocean is Calm. My mind isn't as Calm as the water. Something hectic has happened with me this mornin. I never drank, but i feel like a drink. My wife has walked out on me. We just had an arguement, and she said loads of very mean shit to me, so i exploded too. Now she's left. So, this next 60day boat trip should be a good help for me while i figure stuff out. Hava great day everyone enjoy the trip and lets hav fun
    Dizi, SO sorry for you honey. Hope the Nor'Easter blows over soon, and things look clear on your horizon.
    I've been below deck a lot lately. Hubs is on vacation, and he takes up a LOT of space, usually mine! :H Plus, tomorrow 6 grands will descend on us, so may need some additional hammock space. ADORE having them; makes me appreciate the quiet though when they leave! Someone told me recently I've got to be the last grandmother who will take on that many at once, for several days, but we spend a lot of time making memories, and I want them all to be warm and loving ones.
    Water's just the right temp, so everyone jump in and have a great day! :hug:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi crew. So portugal and spain are busy at war on the field. Spain is 1 nil up. Still 15mins left. Life is much better. The Lord has really picked up my soul. I wish i had a pc so i could chat to you all on live chat. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you all know i'm alive and well. How are you all coping. Chill, i think you're my second in command. So tell me, how many days we been out at sea? Your Captain
      Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
      AF since 04th May 2010
      Fell overboard on the 8th July!
      My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
      :crazymonkey:

Comment

Aye Aye Captain! Your Commanding Officer reporting.... despite my poor Portugal loosing the game :upset:

We set sail on June 2nd so have been at sea for 27 days..... nearly halfway through our voyage and going strong!
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

That is awesome news. Sorry about your team losing. We can hav a swim later in the beautiful ocean and chillout on deck and forget all about your loss. What ya think? 27days, wow, who would've guessed. Well i think we've all done pretty well hey. We need to get the crew together and find out how everyone is feelin and how everyone is emotionally. Anyone got scurvey etc. See ya on deck chill. Forward Ho crew. Today we stoppin at a small little village to get some supplies. So be ready for anything.
          Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
          AF since 04th May 2010
          Fell overboard on the 8th July!
          My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
          :crazymonkey:

Comment

Scurvey? I wondered what that rash was.....Where is the fresh fruit? Isn't it lemons you take for scurvey?
            Can't remember back to my pirate days that clearly.....

Comment

Heya guys. mornings there

A very good morning here allthough blimmin tired and got a slight headache due to lack of sleep.

Diz, how's the work situation panning out?! Things looking up?!

Sorry for Portugal Chill. Thought they were looking mightily dangerous in stages.
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Hey folks busy day here for me. Feel better johnny. Hi Diz and Chill. Hello Prancy I've been missing you!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Techie How yer doing?! Besides busy? :H
                  AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

I'm good Johnny. In Dallas, TX on business. Heading home this evening!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh. hope you arrive home safe Succesfull trip I hope?!
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;899000 wrote: Oh. hope you arrive home safe Succesfull trip I hope?!
                        Yes good trip and survived the pressure of the cocktail lounge last night. It will be nice to get home...THANKS!

Comment

I can imagine. IT's tough particularly in business environment where, let's be honest, there are more alcoholics then non-. AT least that seems to be the case in SA. Business lunch here used to mean a pizza and at least 2 bottles of wine.

Well done mate.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Hello everyone. Chill has 60 days AF. The lounge will be rockin tonight. Have a GREAT all!

Comment

Good evening all,

Chill congrats on the 60 days AF Outstanding!!!!! Happy sailing everyone!
                              While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

had a great time in the lounge tonight. Chill you were as funny as ever. Had me in stitches. I was missing Prancy though. I'll do another sweep of the lower decks. See you all tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X