Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has happened to my Crew. Are you all still alive out there. Lol. Who's goin to catch us some fish for lunch!
    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
    AF since 04th May 2010
    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
    :crazymonkey:

Comment

I'm here Captain. I've got a few nice grouper for the table!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Reporting for duty Captain! Another good day on the ocean waves without the demon drink....
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

mama on board....lying in the hammock...coco...what did you do to your noggin?
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I got off the boat today for a brief swim and got caught in some nasty seaweed! Specifically, I went to my nephew's graduation and afterward we had lunch at the Beach Club. Champagne already poured awaited on the table and my husband ("who was going to really help me") led the loud call for cocktails. Everyone then had bloody marys. Then he led another call for Mai Tais and everyone had lovely tropical drinks. The smells were driving me crazy! But I didn't succomb. Got back on the boat and took a few laps around the upper deck.
            Rocky seas ahead though as the whole family is in town for the graduation and tomorrow is family cocktails and dinner out, then Wednesday is a famous tropical drink bar that everyone wants to go to (this place doesn't even serve bar snacks!!) and then Thursday a family barbeque at my daughter's. Uh, I believe I will be needing a life preserver this week!!! And someone to hold the end so I don't drift off to sea. This week is followed by a weekend at a good friends and she and her husband are world class wine drinkers. Hmmm. I am beginning to see a pattern here. Needing serious support!

Comment

Prancy. You have done so amazingly. As i was reading your post, i was thinkin, oh she slipped, and then i read, and i did not succumb. I am so so impressed and happy. Wow. For you to make it through all that is quite something. And listen, you've got all the life support you'll ever need right here on this boat. So float as close to the sharks as possible, and scream to be drawn in whenever you feel edgy or scared Well done. Aye Aye to Prancy everyone.
              AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

I'm glad everyone is having a good time out at sea. Well done Chillgirl. We are the best damn ship and crew in There here waters forward Ho.
                AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Hi shipmates it's a great day!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning all. It is a nice clear hot day from this end of the deck and I think I shall get myself out into it! Get a dose of lovely not-hungover time before I face the beast again tonight at the family dinner! prancy

Comment

Well crew. Another day down. We're making good head way and looks like a Calm sea for the next week. But never trust the weatherman. Just be alert. Prancy you can do it! Well done Mateys!
                      AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

nite captain...

Comment

Captain - permission to come up on deck, I could make excuses and say I had sea sickness but sorry the rum beckoned me :upset: The sea looks calmer tonight and I'm prepared to scrub decks
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno, too funny.
                            How many times have we claimed the "flu" to friends when we have had to break engagements?
                            I hadn't tried seasickness but have definitely used a lot of others! Scrubbing decks it is, then!
                            prancy

Comment

Yeah Pan. I want those decks to be shinin in the sunlight. It's now 5:48 7th June 20101 just loggin it, in case we sink and someone finds our stuff a thousand years from now. Maybe we should all write somethin in a book. A little advice for people. Just in case! I also think we must all take an empty bottle from down below, and write a letter in a bottle. It can be anything. Then tonight at sunset, while the Sky is burnin red, we will all throw our bottles into the sea now, all you scallywags on deck. We got another day all around us! Aarg. Aye aye!
                              AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Hi techie' sorry, didn't realise you were also from CT. Whoohoo. Nice. All us CT peeps should hook up sometime.
                                AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X