Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, we'll be setting sail tomorro mornin, bright and early. There's no turnin back, because once we're out at sea, we're there for 60days lets Hava good time! Over and Out...
    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
    AF since 04th May 2010
    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
    :crazymonkey:

I'll be on board, bright and early!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Just bought a pair of top-siders. I can put them to good use. I'm in!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Way to go Dizi! Lead the pack on. K9 and Techie you can all do it.! I'll be following your success.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I can't get on the flipping boat yet. I'm still in the undergrowth at the bottom of the mountain. When I'm qualified I'll be so full of energy I'll swim out and find you. Only day 3 for me...and I'm still trying to find a substitute that doesn't taste like horse P.

Comment

Eye eye Skipper another crew coming on board - have you got a dingy though so I can check in eveyone on the mountain
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Ahoy Mateys- sorry i over slept. Lol. We got dingys and everything. Welcome about and the boat is ready to rock? Today is a pirate party. No rum though guys! It's a beautiful sunny day. Ocean is Calm. My mind isn't as Calm as the water. Something hectic has happened with me this mornin. I never drank, but i feel like a drink. My wife has walked out on me. We just had an arguement, and she said loads of very mean shit to me, so i exploded too. Now she's left. So, this next 60day boat trip should be a good help for me while i figure stuff out. Hava great day everyone enjoy the trip and lets hav fun
              AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Dizi i'm so sorry to hear, its very difficult to know what to say in situations like this but sending you big hugs and we are all here and routing for you, keep strong :l:l :h
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Yeah, i'm sorry to start this awesome boat trip off with such shite news, but i needed to get it off my chest. Cause i'm still shaking and feeling very weak at the moment.
                  AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

I can imagine, I too had a seperation many years ago, its quite rough to start with but as with most things it only gets easier with time (cliche sorry!!) So I suspect we will be heading for some high winds on this expedition, better buckle down the hatches as they say - glad your still setting sail :l

Comment

So we smashed a bottle of non alcoholic champagne on the boat to bless our voyage. It's been quite a bumpy sea this mornin, but we're headed for clear skies, and Calm seas. How's everyone doin?
                      AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Diz...I am sorry buddy.....I am on board but may have to swim home every week or so...
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

dizilizid;875458 wrote: Ahoy Mateys- sorry i over slept. Lol. We got dingys and everything. Welcome about and the boat is ready to rock? Today is a pirate party. No rum though guys! It's a beautiful sunny day. Ocean is Calm. My mind isn't as Calm as the water. Something hectic has happened with me this mornin. I never drank, but i feel like a drink. My wife has walked out on me. We just had an arguement, and she said loads of very mean shit to me, so i exploded too. Now she's left. So, this next 60day boat trip should be a good help for me while i figure stuff out. Hava great day everyone enjoy the trip and lets hav fun
                          Diz,
                          I feel for you. I feel like I am close to where you are now with my own marriage. I kind of thought my home life would get better without alcohol but it really hasnt. I am not going to take over this thread with my problems though. Be strong Diz, if you want to talk about it, PM me. Just remember, your problems will only get worse if you let the devil back into your life. Good luck on your 60 day journey, you are well on your way.
                          Take care.

Comment

Hey Diz....

That's awefull man. I'm so sorry to hear. Hope everything works out for the best.

For what it's worth, I'm right there. 60 days ahoy.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Hi Diz..

Hang in there Buddy. Maybe you both just need a little break to sort things out. I KNOW you love God, perhaps now a good time to put some faith in Him and let him guide you in upcoming decisions.

Permission to come aboard, Ahoy Maties!!!!
                              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X