Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budge over guys and make room for me! I was never a one to miss a party and I aint stopping now Glad to hear we got calm seas today, lets ease ourselves in with some sunbathing on deck..... Oh and can we play some games?!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

OverIt2007;875813 wrote: I KNOW you love God, perhaps now a good time to put some faith in Him and let him guide you in upcoming decisions.
      couldn't have said it better

After a Winter comes a spring and a summer again. Just keep your faith. Maybe that little break will draw yous closer then before.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

chillgirl;875815 wrote: Budge over guys and make room for me! I was never a one to miss a party and I aint stopping now Glad to hear we got calm seas today, lets ease ourselves in with some sunbathing on deck..... Oh and can we play some games?!
        ooo.... nononono. Sunbathing. I'll turn to crackling before you can count to 3. Very light skinned :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Johnny go below then and start preparing dinner
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Ha. Nice try...

Where's the sun lotion?!
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;875830 wrote: Ha. Nice try...

Where's the sun lotion?!
              :H:H:H
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

ok do you have any room for a sailorman like me ..lol ..
                dizil hang in there .. drink lots of water ,tea ,coffee..anything with sugar and make sure you eat ..
                if you dont feel like eating big .. just try some bread ,crackers,chips anything like that .. good luck you can do this .. just believe in yourself and you will be able to do anything and everything you want in life
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

tlrgs;875839 wrote: ok do you have any room for a sailorman like me ..lol ..
                  dizil hang in there .. drink lots of water ,tea ,coffee..anything with sugar and make sure you eat ..
                  Yip. That's been my strategy to date. Two and a half months down the line or you could also say Five and a half kilos down the line :H

Jmp on Matey.
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Hang in there Diz! Think we need a bigger boat?
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Luv the fact there's so many Capetonians on the boat
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Wow, what a great crew i have. I'm captain Jack Sparrow. How did all yer scurvy seadogs enjoy yer first day at sea? Was a great day
                        Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                        AF since 04th May 2010
                        Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                        My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                        :crazymonkey:

Comment

I'm on board too! Glad to see we have relatively calm waters today. Sorry for your troubles Diz, I hope everything works out. Stay positive and be strong!
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Aye Aye Captain Sparrow! Where we heading for tomorrows voyage?
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Chill we are headed for the cove of screams. It's scary, and filled with all kindsa treasure. Does the captain get to sleep. Lol. Good night everyone. Well done on day one;-)
                              Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                              AF since 04th May 2010
                              Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                              My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                              :crazymonkey:

Comment

dizi, permission to come aboard a day late.
                                I wasn't sure about 60 days out to sea but when I heard about the treasure, well, that sort of did the trick! I have inner tubes for anyone else who is afraid of the water.
                                prancy

Comment

Working...
                                X