Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is everyone up on deck. Host the main sails, and lets get moving. We got a long day ahead of us. Off to cove of screams. It's said that what ever you ask for in the cave of scream, you will get, but only if you scream it aloud and the echo screams back at you. If you don't hear the echo, you will not receive. Plus, we need to find that treasure is everybody ready. Forward Ho Mateys!
    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
    AF since 04th May 2010
    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
    :crazymonkey:

Comment

Prancy, permission granted. Come aboard matey. You got any games we can play? If anyone thinks of cool things to do while on this trip, let us know about it. Ok
      AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Morning Diz.

How's things looking this morning?!

Hectic day. Started at 4am this morning with my little one on the medical deck. High Fever. But all under control now.
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Mornin man. Shame. Hope your baby gets better soon. I was up at 5 with Stone. Also very moody and stuff. Plain sailin ahead men
          AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Hi me mateys - been sunbathing on the deck (I bloody wish!!) will do extra duties tomorrow promise - just needed to let you know we have a lost penquin bless her, Ringing Cedars bringing her on board but if she does not show please go and find her :H:H
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I am practicing my scream for the cave. Maybe tomorrow we can stop for a picnic at a desert island.

Comment

Hi there prancy. I'd like that!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Did I say desert??!! I meant tropical. I guess I transferred from the boat to a camel there for a minute....prancy

Comment

any island would be good!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Are we there yet?
                      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Ahoy! So this island, i like the sound of that. Been a nice sunny day. Calm ocean, been a good trip so far. We still a Long way from the cove of screams, but the reward of gettin there will be awesome. Lol.
                        How did everyone find day one.
                        AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

:helpme: Are we there yet? ull
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Day late and a dollar short

But I'm here! Took a nasty bump on the head earlier (long story) (Thanks Panno).

enguin:enguin:enguin:
                            Coco

Comment

Hi Dizi. Hope things worked out for you today.

Coco you wandering Peguin you!! Glad you found your way. )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Whoohoo coco-nut. Glad you made it even though you gotta bump on your head. Hey Ringin, things seem ok. I'm enjoying the sun up on deck. This boat trip was a good idea. Need an island break with my MWO mates
                                AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X